Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best qsbm2day23 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best qsbm2day23 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

marmalade ツ

I don't know what I am writing 🥴 Welcome to the day 30 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Today, write a poem that begins with the words - "The curtains close." #poemtime #curtainsclose #quotestitchers #qsbm2 #qsbm2p40 #qsbm2day23 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
and all that remains
is a particle of dust.

Perhaps, I know
it'll be the last
souvenir brought
to me by the
outside world.

And yet, 
I let it go.

Because, personifications
do not become 
persons, even
if the poet
wants them
to. I don't know what I am writing 🥴

Welcome to the day 30 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April.

Today, write a poem that begins with the words - "The curtains close." #poemtime #curtainsclose #quotestitchers #qsbm2 #qsbm2p40 #qsbm2day23 #YourQuoteAndMine

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

marmalade ツ

Just like that. Unnoticed. Not. Unnecessary Our Beautiful Fabric #QSnightcometomeas is out! Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #quotestitchers #she_a_quest #qsbm2 #qsbm2p40 #qsbm2day23 #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
the month of April.
I was so excited
to celebrate
its arrival,
that I ended up 
not even unpacking
its luggage,
before it was time
to leave. Just like that. Unnoticed. Not. Unnecessary

Our Beautiful Fabric #QSnightcometomeas is out!

Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.
Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨

#quotestitchers #she_a_quest #qsbm2 #qsbm2p40 #qsbm2day23  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification