Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best i_loved_you_like_ Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best i_loved_you_like_ Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love i loved and i lost you, to love and be loved quote, my loved ones or love ones, poems quotes for loss of a loved one, you are loved quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Divya Kulkarni

The mobile phone is ringing since a long time but no one is there to pick up. Someone dear has been calling but I think the heroine is busy with her hero, lost in his thoughts and wondering when she would meet him. Finally Anwesha throws a pillow at her bringing her back from her fantasy world. Alaka gets angry on her but Anwesha shows her the mobile and seeing the name on her phone, she jumps with joy. She is about to take the phone but Anwesha throws it to her another friend and she gets angrier even more. Finally she leaps and takes her mobile but the call is cut off till then. She gets sad but within seconds it rings again and Alaka picks it up. The voice from other side says "Hello Alkazam urf sabki pyaari Aaluu kaha ho tum! Kabse call kar rahi hu tumhe! Kisike saath busy ho kya? Chalo thike baad mei call karti hu" Alaka interuppts her and says "chup raho tum. Mai kyu busy houngi. Wo meri roomie ke paas mera ph tha wo de hi nahi rahi thi. Ab jaake mila. Bolo kya hua?" "Arey kuch nahi aise hi call kiya tha tumse baat karne ka mann kiya isliye. Ek concert mei aayi thi toh gaana sunke tumhari yaad aa gayi mujhe." "Acha aisa toh konsa gaana sunn rahi thi. Zara mujhe bhi batao. Mai bhi sunungi wo gaana" #testimonial #i_loved_you_like_ #momos_forlife #taintedjournal

read more
    — % & The mobile phone is ringing since a long time but no one is there to pick up. Someone dear has been calling but I think the heroine is busy with her hero, lost in his thoughts and wondering when she would meet him. Finally Anwesha throws a pillow at her bringing her back from her fantasy world. Alaka gets angry on her but Anwesha shows her the mobile and seeing the name on her phone, she jumps with joy. She is about to take the phone but Anwesha throws it to her another friend and she gets angrier even more. Finally she leaps and takes her mobile but the call is cut off till then. She gets sad but within seconds it rings again and Alaka picks it up. 

The voice from other side says "Hello Alkazam urf sabki pyaari Aaluu kaha ho tum! Kabse call kar rahi hu tumhe! Kisike saath busy ho kya? Chalo thike baad mei call karti hu" Alaka interuppts her and says "chup raho tum. Mai kyu busy houngi. Wo meri roomie ke paas mera ph tha wo de hi nahi rahi thi. Ab jaake mila. Bolo kya hua?" 

"Arey kuch nahi aise hi call kiya tha tumse baat karne ka mann kiya isliye. Ek concert mei aayi thi toh gaana sunke tumhari yaad aa gayi mujhe." 

"Acha aisa toh konsa gaana sunn rahi thi. Zara mujhe bhi batao. Mai bhi sunungi wo gaana"

Divya Kulkarni🐿️

The mobile phone is ringing since a long time but no one is there to pick up. Someone dear has been calling but I think the heroine is busy with her hero, lost in his thoughts and wondering when she would meet him. Finally Anwesha throws a pillow at her bringing her back from her fantasy world. Alaka gets angry on her but Anwesha shows her the mobile and seeing the name on her phone, she jumps with joy. She is about to take the phone but Anwesha throws it to her another friend and she gets angri #testimonial #i_loved_you_like_ #momos_forlife #taintedjournal

read more
    — % & The mobile phone is ringing since a long time but no one is there to pick up. Someone dear has been calling but I think the heroine is busy with her hero, lost in his thoughts and wondering when she would meet him. Finally Anwesha throws a pillow at her bringing her back from her fantasy world. Alaka gets angry on her but Anwesha shows her the mobile and seeing the name on her phone, she jumps with joy. She is about to take the phone but Anwesha throws it to her another friend and she gets angri

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification