Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best taintedjournal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best taintedjournal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tainted love, tai chi near me, tainted meaning in hindi, tainted meaning in marathi, happy birthday tai song download,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Divya Kulkarni

The mobile phone is ringing since a long time but no one is there to pick up. Someone dear has been calling but I think the heroine is busy with her hero, lost in his thoughts and wondering when she would meet him. Finally Anwesha throws a pillow at her bringing her back from her fantasy world. Alaka gets angry on her but Anwesha shows her the mobile and seeing the name on her phone, she jumps with joy. She is about to take the phone but Anwesha throws it to her another friend and she gets angri #testimonial #i_loved_you_like_ #momos_forlife #taintedjournal

read more
    — % & The mobile phone is ringing since a long time but no one is there to pick up. Someone dear has been calling but I think the heroine is busy with her hero, lost in his thoughts and wondering when she would meet him. Finally Anwesha throws a pillow at her bringing her back from her fantasy world. Alaka gets angry on her but Anwesha shows her the mobile and seeing the name on her phone, she jumps with joy. She is about to take the phone but Anwesha throws it to her another friend and she gets angri

Sahana~

Flipping the pages of my dead diary, I see you. An incomplete poetry hanging helplessly, Stinking of frozen emotions, Bearing the dread phrases, Longing for lively verses! The aura you still hold fascinates me, With the tainted memories I engraved in you #midnightdiary #taintedjournal #sanamusings #mydiarypages

read more

~An incomplete poetry.

•Captioned
 Flipping the pages of my dead diary, 
I see you.
An incomplete poetry hanging helplessly, Stinking of frozen emotions, 
Bearing the dread phrases, 
Longing for lively verses! 

The aura you still hold fascinates me, 
With the tainted memories I engraved in you

Divya Kulkarni🐿️

The mobile phone is ringing since a long time but no one is there to pick up. Someone dear has been calling but I think the heroine is busy with her hero, lost in his thoughts and wondering when she would meet him. Finally Anwesha throws a pillow at her bringing her back from her fantasy world. Alaka gets angry on her but Anwesha shows her the mobile and seeing the name on her phone, she jumps with joy. She is about to take the phone but Anwesha throws it to her another friend and she gets angri #testimonial #i_loved_you_like_ #momos_forlife #taintedjournal

read more
    — % & The mobile phone is ringing since a long time but no one is there to pick up. Someone dear has been calling but I think the heroine is busy with her hero, lost in his thoughts and wondering when she would meet him. Finally Anwesha throws a pillow at her bringing her back from her fantasy world. Alaka gets angry on her but Anwesha shows her the mobile and seeing the name on her phone, she jumps with joy. She is about to take the phone but Anwesha throws it to her another friend and she gets angri

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification