Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wfday1 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wfday1 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yeb wfd uhg ski,

• 2 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Madhu Jain

So, guys here's our bonus meme for the bonus Challenge. Humor should be related to school. Collab on this meme till 9 pm. Every one have to collab, only 1 entry is also fine. Don't forget to use your team's hashtag. 😯😯 #yqbaba #writingfingers #yqwf #wfbonusmeme #wfday1 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Writing Fingers

read more
School is not working for week days 
on account of principal's marriage  So, guys here's our bonus meme for the bonus Challenge. Humor should be related to school.
Collab on this meme till 9 pm.
Every one have to collab, only 1 entry is also fine. Don't forget to use your team's hashtag.
😯😯
#yqbaba #writingfingers #yqwf #wfbonusmeme #wfday1  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Writing Fingers

Hansika Bansal

//Te amo - A school love story // It was few days ago I realised what's the meaning of love , it was something I had never experienced before ! Cause I hadn't seen a person like him before! I just passed my high school and took admission in a new school . I had no friends , no know person there ! As I entered the class is found a boy sitting on the first bench and was busy with the books. I could not recognise him but few moments later I realised that he was my crush who left the school two years ago due to the transfer of his father ! I was shocked ! I move ahead then I saw him reading something . I thought it's the first day , what he's reading then ! After few days I came to know that he was a topper ! Not boasting , I was also the high school topper & before crush he was a competitor ! We used to had cute little fights over one or two marks with the teacher , together!  These small moments were the reason I starting falling for him more & more ! #yqbaba #writingfingers #eccedentesiasthb #wfkindergarten #wfday1 #wfschool #wfdestinytocrush

read more
Te amo  //Te amo - A school love story // 

It was few days ago I realised what's the meaning of love , it was something I had never experienced before ! Cause I hadn't seen a person like him before! 
I just passed my high school and took admission in a new school . I had no friends , no know person there ! As I entered the class is found a boy sitting on the first bench and was busy with the books. I could not recognise him but few moments later I realised that he was my crush who left the school two years ago due to the transfer of his father !
I was shocked !
I move ahead then I saw him reading something .
I thought it's the first day , what he's reading then ! After few days I came to know that he was a topper ! Not boasting , I was also the high school topper & before crush he was a competitor !
We used to had cute little fights over one or two marks with the teacher , together!  These small moments were the reason I starting falling for him more & more !

Hansika Bansal

So, guys here's our bonus meme for the bonus Challenge. Humor should be related to school. Collab on this meme till 9 pm. Every one have to collab, only 1 entry is also fine. Don't forget to use your team's hashtag. 😯😯 #wfkindergarten #eccedentesiasthb #yqbaba #writingfingers #yqwf #wfbonusmeme #wfday1 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Writing Fingers

read more
When I see 6th class nibbas -nibbis cutting hands for their lovers .
Le me -  So, guys here's our bonus meme for the bonus Challenge. Humor should be related to school.
Every one have to collab, only 1 entry is also fine. Don't forget to use your team's hashtag.
😯😯
#wfkindergarten
#eccedentesiasthb

Hansika Bansal

So, guys here's our bonus meme for the bonus Challenge. Humor should be related to school. Collab on this meme till 9 pm. Every one have to collab, only 1 entry is also fine. Don't forget to use your team's hashtag. 😯😯 #wfkindergarten #eccedentesiasthb #yqbaba #writingfingers #yqwf #wfbonusmeme #wfday1 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Writing Fingers

read more
When I see students cheating in board exams. 
Le me -  So, guys here's our bonus meme for the bonus Challenge. Humor should be related to school.
😯😯
#wfkindergarten
#eccedentesiasthb 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification