Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bharatmatas Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bharatmatas Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about raat bhar ka hai mehman andhera lyrics, bhar ke chalakta hai, bhar ke pyar ki, feeling se bhara mera dil lyrics, bhar gaya hai,

• 1 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Hansika Bansal

"Knock ,knock !" "Yes , who ?" "Ma'am, your parcel ." "Parcel? I don't think I ordered anything !" "No ma'am,  you ordered , you might have forgotten! " "Okay if you say so , but let me check ." Yes ma'am. Shina started to check the parcel ,the delivery boy stood outside. She checks the parcel and then they have some conversation like who sent it & where has it come from . #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #eccedentesiasthb #democratsndissenters #dndjanganman #hansispoem #bmhansika #bharatmatas

read more
// Screams //

A plot and a rap  "Knock ,knock !" 
"Yes , who ?" 
"Ma'am, your parcel ."
"Parcel? I don't think I ordered anything !"
"No ma'am,  you ordered , you might have forgotten! "
"Okay if you say so , but let me check ." 
Yes ma'am.
Shina started to check the parcel ,the delivery boy stood outside. She checks the parcel and then they have some conversation like who sent it & where has it come from .

Hansika Bansal

Democrats & Dissenters #dndjanganman #bharatmatas #dndjanganmanacrosticpoem #yqdnd #democratsndissenters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Bhoomika Kamath

read more
After all , we are proud Indians! 
Nationality and patriotism floats in our blood !
Magnificence and love and charm everywhere  ,
Adding to its beauty,  the monuments so splendour. 
New hopes rises in our mind , as we are proud Indians. 

Our slogan-
Indians,  we are , we say what we do !
We are one , and love is what we know.
 Democrats & Dissenters

#dndjanganman #bharatmatas 
#dndjanganmanacrosticpoem 
#yqdnd #democratsndissenters  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Bhoomika Kamath

Hansika Bansal

Good evening, writers 🙌❤️ 💡 For the participants of "Jan Gan Man" this is your last prompt of Day 1 on theme - Health • Don't forget the mandatory hashtags. Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and write your slogan on Health. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #eccedentesiasthb #dndjanganman #dndhealthslogan #bmhansika #bharatmatas

read more
Health is an asset ,
Don't ignore it because of some gadgets.  Good evening, writers 🙌❤️

💡 For the participants of "Jan Gan Man" this is your last prompt of Day 1 on theme - Health 

• Don't forget the mandatory hashtags.

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and write your slogan on Health.

Hansika Bansal

Good evening, writers 🙌❤️ 💡 For the participants of "Jan Gan Man" this is your fourth prompt of Day 1 on theme - Science and Information Technology. • Don't forget the mandatory hashtags. Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and sprinkle your thoughts on this creative background. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #eccedentesiasthb #dndjanganman #bmhansika #bharatmatas #dndsciencebg

read more
Open mind opens a way to new technologies, 
A wise mind opens a way how to use them wisely. Good evening, writers 🙌❤️

💡 For the participants of "Jan Gan Man" this is your fourth prompt of Day 1 on theme - Science and Information Technology.

• Don't forget the mandatory hashtags.

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and sprinkle your thoughts on this creative background.

Hansika Bansal

#bharatmatas #eccedentesiasthb #bmhansika Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and pen down a 2 line story based on #agriculture and farmer support. #yqdnd #dndjanganman #dndagristory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
"Why do you work so hard in the fields?" 
-" So that our children could see air conditioned offices !" 
#bharatmatas #eccedentesiasthb #bmhansika 
Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and pen down a 2 line story based on #agriculture and farmer support.

#yqdnd #dndjanganman #dndagristory     #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification