Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best scafraid Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best scafraid Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sca tork 10, oddo bhf sca, lagardere sca, fraid rais, dem fraid,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Anuj Jain

Are you afraid? 🌚 Hallucinate everyone with your spookiness 💀 Must use #scafraid to let us discover your tales 🎃 #spookiansclub #yqsc #yqbaba #horrortales #scimageprompt #darkthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
What was that slimy thing that was creeping all over my body when i woke up with a startle.
A reprehensible repulsive feeling gripped my senses and a putrid overpowering stench engulfed the air.
Overcome with fear i was unable to move when suddenly i felt a slimy snake type of tentacle entering my mouth and gagging me.
I wanted to vomit but it was  unable to even breathe now.
My body was limp and I was dead I thought when I felt myself breaking away from my body and that creature subsuming me. 
Now I was him and that was the best feeling ever.
But I was hungry and wanted more. I am seeking more.
You there please put off the light that I find too glaring. Are you afraid? 🌚
Hallucinate everyone with your spookiness 💀

Must use #scafraid to let us discover your tales 🎃

#spookiansclub #yqsc #yqbaba #horrortales #scimageprompt #darkthoughts      #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification