Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best olden_golden_days Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best olden_golden_days Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about golden words for life, golden and red blouse design, golden skirt and top, golden rules of accounting, silence is golden quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Shruthi U

I miss those days! Yeah, I miss my early morning routine at my room. I miss being independent at my place with my roomies, managing many things. I miss that happiness of my self-cooking. I miss listening to music solely. I miss those lovely,pretty,silly conversations with my beloved sibling by phone. I miss those whatsapp chatting with my friends. I miss those little gossips with my roomies. I miss those terrible nights before the exams. I even miss those early mornings which were made cheerful by reading books. I miss doing mathematics. I miss loving my Math in that way. I miss my self motivational talks to myself! I miss that beautiful view of the sunset at the balcony which I used to watch very often there. I even miss those window views of the coolly lit moon along with the stars in the night sky.
I miss my olden days! I really miss those golden days!!
 #lifestyle #olden_golden_days #love_life #being_independent  #mathlove #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification