Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mathlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mathlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mathlab hindi meaning in telugu, eidolon of mathlann, mathematics quotes, math quotes, mathlab hindi word,

• 7 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Abid

My love is a collection of small instances, all equidistant from you, my origin.. You can't add any sides to it, nor remove from it.. Inspired by Shivam Chaudhary.. Thank you for bringing math into my life again.. ☺️ #yqmuse love #circleoflove #collabwithme #mathlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Maryam Fathima

read more
Strange Relations 
are sometimes
critical,
To stay happy 
and upbeat.  My love is a collection of small instances, all equidistant from you, my origin..
You can't add any sides to it, nor remove from it.. 
Inspired by Shivam Chaudhary.. 
Thank you for bringing math into my life again.. ☺️
 #yqmuse #love #circleoflove #collabwithme #mathlove   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Maryam Fathima

Shruthi U

I miss those days! Yeah, I miss my early morning routine at my room. I miss being independent at my place with my roomies, managing many things. I miss that happiness of my self-cooking. I miss listening to music solely. I miss those lovely,pretty,silly conversations with my beloved sibling by phone. I miss those whatsapp chatting with my friends. I miss those little gossips with my roomies. I miss those terrible nights before the exams. I even miss those early mornings which were made cheerful by reading books. I miss doing mathematics. I miss loving my Math in that way. I miss my self motivational talks to myself! I miss that beautiful view of the sunset at the balcony which I used to watch very often there. I even miss those window views of the coolly lit moon along with the stars in the night sky.
I miss my olden days! I really miss those golden days!!
 #lifestyle #olden_golden_days #love_life #being_independent  #mathlove #yqbaba

Shruthi U

#mathlove #maththinker 😂

read more
Dear mind.....
Don't struggle too much to understand everything. 
Remember... No one is perfect in this world.
So keep calm.
Says a depressed math thinker.
 #mathlove #maththinker 😂

Anup Tiwari

#mathlove

read more
"My favorite subject probably was math.  I love math. I think figures just intrigue me.  I was really good at math.  English probably was my worst subject, but I used to write a lot of poetry.  I used to write poetry all the time."

©Anup Tiwari #mathlove

Anup Tiwari

Anup Tiwari

samsher jat

यादें तेरी सम संख्या बातें तेरी विषम संख्या 
जी करता है तेरे इश्क में अशांत अवर्ति भिन्न हो जाऊ ♥️

©samsher

©samsher #mathlove

#booklover

Iftikhar Falak

Iftikhar Falak

Iftikhar Falak