Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Counselor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Counselor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about counselor near me, accountabilities of a professional counselor, counselor meaning in hindi, counselor meaning in marathi, counselor jobs in mumbai,

• 5 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Mubarak

Neha Doi

#nojoto #like #followformore #share#positiveattitute

©Neha Doi #share #nojotoenglish #counselor #positiveAttitude

Neha Doi

I heard it from someone and now I completely agree. You can make someone stay with you if they want to, or you can make them leave if they don't. I hope you understand. Stop spamming and breaking yourself. It will take time, but accepting the reality will help you grow up and be able to live with yourself. This is not a viable solution. I mean, try to put yourself in a position where you can enjoy yourself without being distracted by other things. Try to shift your purpose by focusing on yourself rather than on it. Make sure you're so busy that you don't have time for those things. in a positive way Make an effort to spend time with your loved ones. Take a stand once more in support of your ability to learn new things and welcome new possibilities to achieve anything.

©Neha Doi #positive vibes #Counselor 
#Trees

Neha Doi

If you're having trouble concentrating at work, here are some strategies to help you. 
1. Make an effort to keep your environment or atmosphere clean where you sit. 
2. Clear the area where you're sitting of all distracting items. 
3. Concentrate on one task at a time. 
Decide what you want to do first, and then go on to the next option. 
4. Use the breathing technique to relax.
counselor

©Neha Doi #alarmclock #nojotoenglish #tipsandtricks  #share #counselor

Neha Doi

Lord Buddha taught that the mind is everything that you become, and that Deep contemplation involves itself. It's about how we think about how we perceive things. We've always developed two types of thinking :  positive and negative.
Distinguishing between the two is simple.:
If you're getting closer to your plans or goals, you're doing well, if you're not , something is missing. So look for what's missing : it's always about you and how you want to see your life.
One more thing I'd like to add is that you should remember your values and strive to cling to them.since they will help you see things more clearly in your life.
#counselor  #positivevibes #positivethinking

©Neha Doi #English #nojota #follow #like #share

#Buddha_purnima

Gaurang Mehra

Gaurang Mehra

Neha Doi

Stop judging yourself on other basis.It's your life your journey your bathe they don't know how you deals with them so it's better to know yourself and start judging from your inner perspective of yours to make your own simpler.

©Neha Doi #Counselor  #likeforlike #Share_Like_and_Comment #nojoto #positivethoughts #positivethinking #positivethoughts 

#navratri2020

Zahid Akhtar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification