Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best noshame Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Details in the Captions 👇👇 NO SHAME अब बात करने में शर्माना कैसा हर मुद्दे पर रखें अपनी बात #NoShame के साथ *Language No Bar. *You can create more than one video. To participate:- 1. Share your Videos using #NoShame Music. 2. Use #NoShame in the caption of your post. 3. Last Date- 10th April 2021 4. Best entries will get Exciting Prizes + Gold Membership and E- Certificates from Nojoto. Download Nojoto & Showcase Your Talent- bit.ly/NojotoApp Keep Creating :-)

• 2035 Followers
  • 2068 Stories

kavi vikrant chambali

Sakshi Vashist

A healthy body, rid of pain
A noble life, with no name
A happy heart, with no shame
Maybe that's what I need

A spirited dream, with sparkly wings
A long pathway, with trees and twigs
A garden green, lined with swings
Maybe that's what I need

An empty barrel, broken from inside
A household, without a fight
A ray of hope, always in sight
Maybe that's what I need
— % &  #paidstory
#need #dreams #noshame #philosophy #pathoflife #desire

Safia Tehseen

I write like there's nobody watching and those who are watching can't see at the speed of my thoughts. I write like a runner inching for the finish line, unable to let the body or the mind give up. How do you write? #iwritelike #simile #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #myfeelings #noshame #Itsme

read more
whoever inspired me to write this is watching
or
whatever i feel i just pour into my writing.
whether its positive or negative.
I am not ashamed of whatever i write🙂. I write like there's nobody watching and those who are watching can't see at the speed of my thoughts. I write like a runner inching for the finish line, unable to let the body or the mind give up. How do you write? #iwritelike #simile #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #myfeelings #noshame #itsme

monika.jhaa

There's  no  shame  in  respecting  

others  as  the  way  they  are ! #noshame #respecting #loving #accepting #life #yqquotes #yqbaba #yqchallange

Morning Star

#noshame #Poetry

read more

hemant timori

#noshame

read more

The Scarlet Ink

This is story of a teenager who unconsciously wets the bed. Yes. She thought growing up meant no more being a kid and thus, no more wetting the bed. With her first period, she grew up. But, the nocturnal enuresis stayed. _________________________________________ Ps: Nocturnal enuresis or bedwetting is a disorder, very few discuss about. It's embarrassing, and it's scarier. It lowers down the self confidence of people having it, mainly the teenagers and adults. Shockingly, 1 out of 10 people have #YourQuoteAndMine #noshame #rapidfire #11wordstory

read more
She wished to grow.
Next morning,
Pants were red,
yet, wet. This is story of a teenager who unconsciously wets the bed. Yes. She thought growing up meant no more being a kid and thus, no more wetting the bed.
With her first period, she grew up. But, the nocturnal enuresis stayed.
Ps: Nocturnal enuresis or bedwetting is a disorder, very few discuss about. It's embarrassing, and it's scarier. It lowers down the self confidence of people having it, mainly the teenagers and adults. Shockingly, 1 out of 10 people have

Kr Ankit Arav

Mahi

Anjali

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification