Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best memorieskill Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best memorieskill Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes for family love and memories, quotes on sweet memories of love, hindi poems on love memories, memories with friends quotes and sayings, short quotes on memories with friends,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Aahaan

The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It's the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared.#painslastforever #guitarislife #Guitar_Lover #memoriesneverdie #memorieswithoutpictures #MemoriesHurts #memorieskill #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with @__KAVYANJALI_ DAS_

read more
Not my brain my heart
Forces me to bleed
emotions!  The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It's the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared.#painslastforever  #guitarislife #guitar_lover #memoriesneverdie #memorieswithoutpictures #memorieshurts #memorieskill  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with @__KAVYANJALI_ DAS_

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification