Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best My_edit Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best My_edit Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about happy friendship day with name edit, birthday cake with name and photo edit option 22200, edit shayari, happy birthday name edit video download, edit video quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

raj raj

Cerebral Derange

Oh cru'el merciless mighty rain pardon The four sisters of year doors clear'd to you To let dance, desert feeling lakes and land To laugh that newly crying budding leafs The oozing mother dews letting laugh tots That desert throat of dried land lakes, mother Sorrow for budding dying tot pray'd thou #MobilePhotography #Droplet #iambicpentameter #My_edit

read more
//Oh cruel rain stop //

//Read In Caption// Oh cru'el merciless mighty rain pardon
The four sisters of year doors clear'd to you
To let dance, desert feeling lakes and land
To laugh that newly crying budding leafs

The oozing mother dews letting laugh tots
That desert throat of dried land lakes, mother
Sorrow for budding dying tot pray'd thou

Cerebral Derange

Oh cru'el merciless mighty rain pardon The four sisters of year doors clear'd to you To let dance, desert feeling lakes and land To laugh that newly crying budding leafs The oozing mother dews letting laugh tots That desert throat of dried land lakes, mother Sorrow for budding dying tot pray'd thou #MobilePhotography #Droplet #iambicpentameter #My_edit

read more
//Oh cruel rain stop //

//Read In Caption// Oh cru'el merciless mighty rain pardon
The four sisters of year doors clear'd to you
To let dance, desert feeling lakes and land
To laugh that newly crying budding leafs

The oozing mother dews letting laugh tots
That desert throat of dried land lakes, mother
Sorrow for budding dying tot pray'd thou

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification