Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nomoreteen_marriage_ Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nomoreteen_marriage_ Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to convince parents for love marriage without hurting them, sad quotes about marriage life, love marriage game, 25yrs of marriage, togetherness quotes marriage,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Madhu Jain

"I am not finding pregnancy much of a joy. I am afraid of childbirth, but I am afraid I can't find a way of avoiding it."   -Brigitte Bardot This prompt is given by Team GoalDiggers. They are raising their voice against child marriage and pregnancy. Today, on #womensday join them and Democrats & Dissenters in this movement and let your voice count. Follow #dndgoaldiggers to collaborate with them on this cause. #nomoreteen_marriage_ #yqdnd #dndwomensweek #marchofvoice #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
It is a curse for me. 
Let me blossom,let me play
Don't dismantle me
Let me live my childhood 
I'm not yet ready to bear
the pains of rude customs
I'm a cute soft bud don't wither me
If I'm not strong and not there 
You have no tomorrow  "I am not finding pregnancy much of a joy. I am afraid of childbirth, but I am afraid I can't find a way of avoiding it."  
-Brigitte Bardot

This prompt is given by Team GoalDiggers. They are raising their voice against child marriage and pregnancy. Today, on #womensday join them and Democrats & Dissenters in this movement and let your voice count.
Follow #dndgoaldiggers to collaborate with them on this cause.

#nomoreteen_marriage_ #yqdnd #dndwomensweek #marchofvoice #yqbaba    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification