Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndwomensweek Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndwomensweek Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd exam time status, nature languages dnd, dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 17 Followers
  • 110 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Abid

Collaborate with a 3 liner about why men shouldn't be proud that they hit their women. STAND AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE Men are also Human. 😑 #dndwomensweek #dndfirehawks #marchofvoice #befreeofabuse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Maryam Fathima Collaborating with Syed Aabidhussain Collaborating with Gabriella Josef

read more
And to deprive me of
My mental peace
Is criminality.  Collaborate with a 3 liner about why men shouldn't be proud that they hit their women.
STAND AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 
Men are also Human. 😑
#dndwomensweek #dndfirehawks #marchofvoice #befreeofabuse
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Maryam Fathima
Collaborating with Syed Aabidhussain
Collaborating with Gabriella Josef

Abid

Collaborate with a 3 liner about why men shouldn't be proud that they hit their women. STAND AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE Men are also Human. 😑 #dndwomensweek #dndfirehawks #marchofvoice #befreeofabuse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Maryam Fathima

read more
And the tongue lashing
you whip me with is
Your stupidness.  Collaborate with a 3 liner about why men shouldn't be proud that they hit their women.
STAND AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 
Men are also Human. 😑
#dndwomensweek #dndfirehawks #marchofvoice #befreeofabuse
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Maryam Fathima

Madhu Jain

Even if you scream at her, yell at her, torture her, blackmail her or slap her, you are making her a victim of domestic violence. It's now time to stop being silent and to fight back. This prompt is given by Team FireHawks. They are raising their voice against domestic violence. On this occasion of #womensday, join #dndfirehawks and Democrats & Dissenters to share your views on how women need to be freed from the clutches of violence at their own homes. Follow #befreefromviolence to join their #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dndwomensweek #marchofvoice

read more
to make them inarticulate  Even if you scream at her, yell at her, torture her, blackmail her or slap her, you are making her a victim of domestic violence. It's now time to stop being silent and to fight back.

This prompt is given by Team FireHawks. They are raising their voice against domestic violence. On this occasion of #womensday, join #dndfirehawks and Democrats & Dissenters to share your views on how women need to be freed from the clutches of violence at their own homes.
Follow #befreefromviolence to join their

Madhu Jain

"I am not finding pregnancy much of a joy. I am afraid of childbirth, but I am afraid I can't find a way of avoiding it."   -Brigitte Bardot This prompt is given by Team GoalDiggers. They are raising their voice against child marriage and pregnancy. Today, on #womensday join them and Democrats & Dissenters in this movement and let your voice count. Follow #dndgoaldiggers to collaborate with them on this cause. #nomoreteen_marriage_ #yqdnd #dndwomensweek #marchofvoice #yqbaba YourQuoteAndMi #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
It is a curse for me. 
Let me blossom,let me play
Don't dismantle me
Let me live my childhood 
I'm not yet ready to bear
the pains of rude customs
I'm a cute soft bud don't wither me
If I'm not strong and not there 
You have no tomorrow  "I am not finding pregnancy much of a joy. I am afraid of childbirth, but I am afraid I can't find a way of avoiding it."  
-Brigitte Bardot

This prompt is given by Team GoalDiggers. They are raising their voice against child marriage and pregnancy. Today, on #womensday join them and Democrats & Dissenters in this movement and let your voice count.
Follow #dndgoaldiggers to collaborate with them on this cause.

#nomoreteen_marriage_ #yqdnd #dndwomensweek #marchofvoice #yqbaba    #YourQuoteAndMi

Madhu Jain

Good morning, writers! 😊 "Each time a woman stands up for herself, she stands up for all women." - Maya Angelou Did you know? A national level volleyball player, Arunima was travelling in a train when her refusal to a gang of goons changed her life forever. They pushed her out of the moving train, right when another train was passing. While undergoing treatment for 4 months, she could not do anything on her own, for the "darkest hour" of her life costed Arunima her leg. And then one day, she d #Women #womenempowerment #Inspiration #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dndwomensweek #dndiamthatbird

read more
which wants to fly high to the sky Good morning, writers! 😊
"Each time a woman stands up for herself, she stands up for all women."
- Maya Angelou

Did you know?
A national level volleyball player, Arunima was travelling in a train when her refusal to a gang of goons changed her life forever.

They pushed her out of the moving train, right when another train was passing. While undergoing treatment for 4 months, she could not do anything on her own, for the "darkest hour" of her life costed Arunima her leg. And then one day, she d

Madhu Jain

“Maternal health remains a staggering challenge, particularly in the developing world. Globally, a woman dies from complications in childbirth every minute. -Jessica Capshaw” It has been said that to know how strong a country’s health system is, look at the well being of its mothers. Despite a five decade old Family Welfare programme, India still continues to contribute almost a quarter of the global estimates of maternal morbidity and mortality. Quality aspects in maternal health care have lo #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #motherhood #Healthcare #yqdnd #dndwomensweek #dndhealthymother

read more
can make a home and nation both healthy, wealthy and wise.  “Maternal health remains a staggering challenge, particularly in the developing world. Globally, a woman dies from complications in childbirth every minute.
-Jessica Capshaw”

It has been said that to know how strong a country’s health system is, look at the well being of its mothers.

Despite a five decade old Family Welfare programme, India still continues to contribute almost a quarter of the global estimates of maternal morbidity and mortality. Quality aspects in maternal health care have lo

Madhu Jain

He : Are you a virgin?? 
She :if it matters so much for you, 
          Y don't you stay as virgin.

☑️peek inside you before debriefing others.  #yqbaba#yqdnd#womensday #dndareyouserious#dndwomensweek

Madhu Jain

Good Morning, writers ☘️😊 "Women are not going to be equal outside the home until men are equal in it." - Gloria Steinem They wake up early to prepare breakfast, pack lunch boxes, and get the children ready for school. From dawn to dusk, they make sure that their loved ones' lives are simpler and more comfortable. Who do you see along these lines? It is this amazing father, who decided to quit his job after his wife delivered twins in 2015. For, his wife had continued working until her eighth #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dndwomensweek #dnditstartsathome

read more
sharing the responsibilities
and caring for loved ones
 Good Morning, writers ☘️😊

"Women are not going to be equal outside the home until men are equal in it." - Gloria Steinem

They wake up early to prepare breakfast, pack lunch boxes, and get the children ready for school. From dawn to dusk, they make sure that their loved ones' lives are simpler and more comfortable.
Who do you see along these lines?

It is this amazing father, who decided to quit his job after his wife delivered twins in 2015. For, his wife had continued working until her eighth

Madhu Jain

Hello writers! 🌸☘️ Women need to be given the chance and support to excel in all areas. We need more women to take part in leadership, so that their voices can be heard. The government of any country should ensure that there is participation by women in local, regional and national legislation as empowered change agents. Collaborate with Democrats & Dissenters and give voice to the suppressed voices of women. Their voice has been unheard for years, let us, give some real ears to their issues. #womenempowerment #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dndwomensweek #dndourvoiceneeds

read more
integrity  Hello writers! 🌸☘️

Women need to be given the chance and support to excel in all areas. We need more women to take part in leadership, so that their voices can be heard. The government of any country should ensure that there is participation by women in local, regional and national legislation as empowered change agents.

Collaborate with Democrats & Dissenters and give voice to the suppressed voices of women. Their voice has been unheard for years, let us, give some real ears to their issues.

Madhu Jain

"When women and girls rise, their communities and their countries rise with them." - Michelle Obama Did you know? Lt. Cdr. Shougrakpam Vijaya NM made history in 2015 as North-East's first woman sailor to circumnavigate the globe. Being the only daughter, her parents had reservations about sending her outside Manipur for studies. But the courageous girl went on to become a part of a 6 member all-women crew that sailed across the world on INSV Tarini. A recipient of Nari Shakti Puraskar, this wo #Women #yqbaba #womensday #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dndwomensweek #dndsheriseslike

read more
the sun
and spreads the shine "When women and girls rise, their communities and their countries rise with them." - Michelle Obama

Did you know?
Lt. Cdr. Shougrakpam Vijaya NM made history in 2015 as North-East's first woman sailor to circumnavigate the globe.

Being the only daughter, her parents had reservations about sending her outside Manipur for studies. But the courageous girl went on to become a part of a 6 member all-women crew that sailed across the world on INSV Tarini. A recipient of Nari Shakti Puraskar, this wo
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification