Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best itsbitterbutitstrue Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best itsbitterbutitstrue Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i its my life, true love finds its way, its my love story songs, patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet meaning in hindi, patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet in 20 lines,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Rahul Naik

Welcome to the day 25 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, collab and talk about online friendship. #onelinefriendshipsarelike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #itsbitterbutitstrue

read more
Lays chips packet 
You buy it out of excitement,
you enjoy crispy chips just like you enjoy sharing thoughts,memories,happiness etc.
but you also get nitrogen gas 
just like you get betrayals & fake smile, likes, reaction, suggestions.
And it ends before you know it.

Right now if you are thinking online friendship is great, 
wait a for a while caz realisation is a slow process. Welcome to the day 25 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Today, collab and talk about online friendship. #onelinefriendshipsarelike #simile #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  
#yqbaba  
#itsbitterbutitstrue

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification