Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ourhome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ourhome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Blue Butterfly

We left our sweet home
We had to.
Burried seeds we left there;
to have long grown trees
with,
straight and strong
branches. 

We live now in 
a new house, we had to;
Yet it has to 
become 
A home, a one like before.
Strong breeze whenever 
Whiz passes the windows
Reminds us of our 
long forgotten seeds sowed. 
I see them now grow
Into 
big long trees
With its 
straight and strong branches
Standing there for us
Alone.... PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquotebaba #aestheticthoughts #yqquotes #peppeboy #memoirs #ourhome #lifequotes

Aditya Sen

It was 26th November, another night under the mundane city neon lights, cacophony of the never ending trail of vehicles keeping me up on my bed and my ears hooked to Pink Floyd playing through my earphones. Every night when I returned to the same bed, I crawled into my cave and stared into my phone to put my emotions to words. That night she happened to me. 25 years of my life with 3 broken relationships and unable to make sense to the plastic world, I was estranged in my own house. I found my home in her abyss, constructed with fear of abuse, a river of disrespect and agony of a crying soul. I found a photograph hanging on the wall of a beautiful girl with serenity and happiness posing for the right adventure. The house was dilapidated but the girl wasn't hard to be found. Since that night, everyday we have built our home piece by piece. If tomorrow you happen to visit this home of ours, you would find the walls painted with love songs, the furniture made of emotions, and a staircase leading you to abyss where our love is trapped with passage of time. The ticking of the clock has stopped since then, the last time we remember we were awaiting this time. #YQBaba #Microtale #OnTheOtherSideOfTime #Time #OurHome #Love

Aryan Verma

#ourhome

read more
BE YOURSELF AND YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF AT HOME ANYWHERE #ourhome

Sabreen Nizam😊

पहले हम भारतिय हैं, उसके बाद हिन्दू या मुस्लिम.... #Nojoto#Quotes#masjid#sayari#mandir#bharat#ourhome

read more
मंदिर मस्जिद करने वालों ऐसे ना आग लगाओ तुम,
पहले से जो विरान पड़े हैं, उनमें तो पहले जाओ तुम।..

अल्लाह और राम के घर कि शिफारिश करने वालों,
पहले उनके कहे पर तो चल कर दिखाओ तुम।...

{Sabreen Nijam} #NojotoQuote पहले हम भारतिय हैं, उसके बाद हिन्दू या मुस्लिम....
#nojoto#quotes#masjid#sayari#mandir#bharat#ourhome

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification