Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lettertotheworld Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lettertotheworld Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let her go she doesn t love you, let me love you dance, i love you so i let you go, let me love you ringtone, let me love you poems,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

The Incomplete Metaphor

Nothing much to upload now. Even before I shall finish typing this, you guys shall know what I should write about. Friends, relatives, enemies, it's an ardent request: Don't panic. Wash hands 6 to 8 times with soap a day or use sanitizer having 70-75% alcohol. Don't wear masks unnecessarily. There is this scarcity of masks; the people who don't need masks, don't wear them. And yes, do some social distancing. Do not go out of your house for 2 weeks. Try to work from home. It's your health which #yqbaba #covid19 #dontpanic #NovelCoronavirus #lettertotheworld

read more
NOVEL CORONAVIRUS: A WAR OF MANKIND. Nothing much to upload now. Even before I shall finish typing this, you guys shall know what I should write about. Friends, relatives, enemies, it's an ardent request:

Don't panic. Wash hands 6 to 8 times with soap a day or use sanitizer having 70-75% alcohol. Don't wear masks unnecessarily. There is this scarcity of masks; the people who don't need masks, don't wear them. And yes, do some social distancing. Do not go out of your house for 2 weeks. Try to work from home. It's your health which

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification