Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best storiesbyswift Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best storiesbyswift Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true stories of unconditional love, short love stories to tell your girlfriend, hindi sexi love stori, romantic love stories in hindi, english love stories to read,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

The Incomplete Metaphor

THE 19TH OF FEBRUARY It was 1 o'clock at night when I was returning from work late. Luna had moved up in the dark, cloudy sky, shining, round; not as round as the chappatis I had after my first client meeting. The streets were mostly empty, vehicles very rare. I could not find many people. I strolled down the street, towards my house. Unexpectedly, the chai stall was still open. Well, it wouldn't be the worst idea to have a cup of my favourite tea, from my favourite Madhu bhaiya's tea stall. S #Death #story #father #yqbaba #yostowrimo #the19thoffebruary #storiesbyswift

read more
THE 19TH OF FEBRUARY

It was 1 o'clock at night when I was returning from work late. Luna had moved up in the dark, cloudy sky, shining, round; not as round as the chappatis I had after my first client meeting. The streets were mostly empty, vehicles very rare. I could not find many people. I strolled down the street, towards my house. Unexpectedly, the chai stall was still open. Well, it wouldn't be the worst idea to have a cup of my favourite tea, from my favourite Madhu bhaiya's tea stall.

*FULL STORY IN THE CAPTION.* THE 19TH OF FEBRUARY

It was 1 o'clock at night when I was returning from work late. Luna had moved up in the dark, cloudy sky, shining, round; not as round as the chappatis I had after my first client meeting. The streets were mostly empty, vehicles very rare. I could not find many people. I strolled down the street, towards my house. Unexpectedly, the chai stall was still open. Well, it wouldn't be the worst idea to have a cup of my favourite tea, from my favourite Madhu bhaiya's tea stall.

S

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification