Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pen_n_paper_poetry Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pen_n_paper_poetry Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about best vape pen for dry herb and wax 30, dry herb and wax vaporizer pen 50, pen right click not working, pen pal video, best out of waste pen holder,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories

The Incomplete Metaphor

The fourth entry of my series #pen_n_paper_poetry Yes Vidhisha , here it is. Also hope u guys doin fine. This poem What? was also a part of my anthology, ANSWERS. Ping me if you wanna give the book a read. It's completely free of cost. Ebook in PDF format is available. NO HARD COPY FORMAT AVAILABLE YET. #answers poetry #what #mortalimmortality #yqbaba #ego #fights

read more
      The fourth entry of my series #pen_n_paper_poetry 

Yes Vidhisha , here it is.

Also hope u guys doin fine. This poem What? was also a part of my anthology, ANSWERS. Ping me if you wanna give the book a read. It's completely free of cost. Ebook in PDF format is available. NO HARD COPY FORMAT AVAILABLE YET.

#answers #poetry #what #mortalimmortality #yqbaba #ego #fights

The Incomplete Metaphor

I'm back with the third entry of my series #pen_n_paper_poetry Hope you guys like it. It's a Limerick. Yeah yeah, my handwriting 😂 @Mohit Ranjan Poushali Kundu Palak Chhabra ❤Misnaming Love ❤ #yqbaba #rhyme #limerick #restzone #mortalimmortality

read more
        I'm back with the third entry of my series #pen_n_paper_poetry 

Hope you guys like it. It's a Limerick.

Yeah yeah, my handwriting 😂

@Mohit Ranjan Poushali Kundu Palak Chhabra ❤Misnaming Love ❤

The Incomplete Metaphor

Here's another entry of #pen_n_paper_poetry Tap the hashtag to read all the entries. This is the second one. This poem was also there in my anthology, ANSWERS. To read the full ebook, ping me at mortal.immortality311@gmail.com and I'll provide the ebook PDF to you. Completely free! #yqbaba #Pain poetry #mortalimmortality #answers #restzone

read more

Here's another entry of #pen_n_paper_poetry
Tap the hashtag to read all the entries. This is the second one.

This poem was also there in my anthology, ANSWERS. To read the full ebook, ping me at mortal.immortality311@gmail.com and I'll provide the ebook PDF to you. Completely free!

#yqbaba #pain #poetry #mortalimmortality #answers #restzone

The Incomplete Metaphor

So yeah, that's the reason "Why" I'm starting a new series. It's called #pen_n_paper_poetry Damn! You guys also get to see my awful handwriting. Please ignore that 😂 Tap the hashtag to read all the entries. This is the first one. This poem was also there in my anthology, ANSWERS. To read the full ebook, ping me at mortal.immortality311@gmail.com and I'll provide the ebook PDF to you. Completely free! #yqbaba #why #answers #restzone #mortalimmortality

read more
       So yeah, that's the reason "Why"

I'm starting a new series. It's called #pen_n_paper_poetry
Damn! You guys also get to see my awful handwriting. Please ignore that 😂
Tap the hashtag to read all the entries. This is the first one.

This poem was also there in my anthology, ANSWERS. To read the full ebook, ping me at mortal.immortality311@gmail.com and I'll provide the ebook PDF to you. Completely free!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification