Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thefaultinouractions Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thefaultinouractions Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

The Incomplete Metaphor

Fifth entry of my series #confessions_MI Good night y'all❤️ #yqbaba love #loveletter #mortalimmortality #thefaultinourstars #thefaultinouractions #stargazing

read more
CONFESSIONS #5

It’s 2 AM and I’m still awake. Insomnia doesn’t want to leave me, right now. The night is a mess. My Mother is fast asleep, with her body joining the midpoint of the top side and the extreme left end of the lower side. My Father is in the living room, working on his office and tech stuff. I’m here, sitting at my study table, listening to my Mother snore, sweet, yet loud. I’m also writing this letter to you now, since my studies are over for now.

Dear Love,
I wonder, we’re so far away, yet you’re right here, beside me. Are you watching the same star that I am? Are you thinking of the same thing that I am? Is it really the fault in our stars? Or is it the fault in our decisions?

With love,
Someone. Fifth entry of my series #confessions_mi 

Good night y'all❤️

#yqbaba #love #loveletter #mortalimmortality #thefaultinourstars #thefaultinouractions
#stargazing

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification