Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Cancer_GS Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Cancer_GS Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cancer man fall in love fast, cancer daily love horoscope, the rays of sun fall directly on the tropic of cancer on, hip pain and cancer, stages of lung cancer,

• 1 Followers
  • 5 Stories

The Incomplete Metaphor

5th entry of #Cancer_GS after a long time😂 #yqbaba #Stories #story #yqquotes #yqtales #suspense

read more
|| Cancer #5 ||

I was sweating	profusely. Beads of perspiration crawled down my forehead, all the way down to the tip of my nose. I walked back to my room but this time, it wasn’t me who did the walking. It was just my motor skills. For I was engrossed in thinking about what was wrong with Mom.

Tears were my friends, most of the time. Soon after I entered my room, I couldn’t pull myself back together. I broke down into an ocean of tears. I was overthinking. I needed to stop. But I couldn’t. I simply couldn’t. Silent sobbing is painful, but that was like one of my hobbies. 5th entry of #cancer_gs after a long time😂

#yqbaba #stories #story #yqquotes #yqtales #suspense

The Incomplete Metaphor

|| Cancer 4 || While swimming waywardly in an ocean of hopelessness, I heard a dreary sound. It came from the kitchen. I rushed downstairs to find my mother throwing up. Happens, doesn’t it? Well yes, but she was vomiting black. Could this mean… No, it was better not to think that way. “Mom?” #story #cancer #yqbaba #Disease #suspense #Cancer_GS

read more
|| Cancer #4 ||

While swimming waywardly in an ocean of hopelessness, I heard a dreary sound. It came from the kitchen. I rushed downstairs to find my mother throwing up. Happens, doesn’t it? Well yes, but she was vomiting black.

*CAPTION* || Cancer #4 ||

While swimming waywardly in an ocean of hopelessness, I heard a dreary sound. It came from the kitchen. I rushed downstairs to find my mother throwing up. Happens, doesn’t it? Well yes, but she was vomiting black.

Could this mean… No, it was better not to think that way.

“Mom?”

The Incomplete Metaphor

|| Cancer 3 || Did someone enter my room while I was asleep? Well, who was it? Dad and Mom were in their room. Did one of them do this? But why would they? Was it a prank? My mind was crowded with questions just the way my hands were crowded with a sea reflecting an ebb of my life. The Sun had almost risen, now half visible and the skies had turned into a darker shade of indigo with a tinge of purple. Maybe the sky was asking me to be pacific at this time of distress. But being pacific isn’t #story #cancer #yqbaba #suspense #mortalimmortality #Cancer_GS

read more
|| Cancer #3 ||

Did someone enter my room while I was asleep? Well, who was it? Dad and Mom were in their room. Did one of them do this? But why would they? Was it a prank? My mind was crowded with questions just the way my hands were crowded with a sea reflecting an ebb of my life. The Sun had almost risen, now half visible and the skies had turned into a darker shade of indigo with a tinge of purple. Maybe the sky was asking me to be pacific at this time of distress.

*CAPTION* || Cancer #3 ||

Did someone enter my room while I was asleep? Well, who was it? Dad and Mom were in their room. Did one of them do this? But why would they? Was it a prank? My mind was crowded with questions just the way my hands were crowded with a sea reflecting an ebb of my life. The Sun had almost risen, now half visible and the skies had turned into a darker shade of indigo with a tinge of purple. Maybe the sky was asking me to be pacific at this time of distress.

But being pacific isn’t

The Incomplete Metaphor

|| Cancer 2 || I was not fine. Something was wrong. I car-parked my solar powered confidence into my legs and got out of bed. Although I was just some sixty centimetres above the ground, the ground felt like the end of an abysmal worry. But no. It wasn’t the end, but just the beginning of the abyss. I tip-toed my way out of my room to check the clock. I was never friends with the fourth dimension. In fact, I don’t even believe that time is indeed the fourth dimension. Time was my nemesis and #story #cancer #yqbaba #twilight #mortalimmortality #Cancer_GS

read more
|| Cancer #2 ||

I was not fine. Something was wrong.

I car-parked my solar powered confidence into my legs and got out of bed. Although I was just some sixty centimetres above the ground, the ground felt like the end of an abysmal worry. But no. It wasn’t the end, but just the beginning of the abyss.

*CAPTION* || Cancer #2 ||

I was not fine. Something was wrong.

I car-parked my solar powered confidence into my legs and got out of bed. Although I was just some sixty centimetres above the ground, the ground felt like the end of an abysmal worry. But no. It wasn’t the end, but just the beginning of the abyss.

I tip-toed my way out of my room to check the clock. I was never friends with the fourth dimension. In fact, I don’t even believe that time is indeed the fourth dimension. Time was my nemesis and

The Incomplete Metaphor

The day started off well enough. But it was the day in my dreams. Rapid eye movement had befriended me but I lost that chance thanks to my alarm clock. It stole the keys to my dreams, drove it like a race car and then a crash totaled my peace. I woke up, startled, trying to catch my breath which was flying away into thin air like the smoke from the cigar my mother had yesterday. This is how dreams change into nightmares. Kneading my eyes, I gazed out the window. It was raining. The pluviophile i #story #cancer #yqbaba #mortalimmortality #Cancer_GS

read more
|| Cancer #1 ||

The day started off well enough. But it was the day in my dreams. Rapid eye movement had befriended me but I lost that chance thanks to my alarm clock. It stole the keys to my dreams, drove it like a race car and then a crash totaled my peace. I woke up, startled, trying to catch my breath which was flying away into thin air like the smoke from the cigar my mother had yesterday. This is how dreams change into nightmares. Kneading my eyes, I gazed out the window. It was raining. The pluviophile in me felt alive, and all my rusted love for rain started to grow. I felt like a child again.

*CAPTION* The day started off well enough. But it was the day in my dreams. Rapid eye movement had befriended me but I lost that chance thanks to my alarm clock. It stole the keys to my dreams, drove it like a race car and then a crash totaled my peace. I woke up, startled, trying to catch my breath which was flying away into thin air like the smoke from the cigar my mother had yesterday. This is how dreams change into nightmares. Kneading my eyes, I gazed out the window. It was raining. The pluviophile i

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification