Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best FreakySattyThoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best FreakySattyThoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nasty freaky quotes and sayings, freaky meaning in hindi, freaky meaning in english, freaky meaning in marathi, freaky things to say to your girlfriend through text,

• 1 Followers
  • 26 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Satish Chandra

जिंदा वो नहीं जो सिर्फ जिंदा है
पर हैं सभी को पर हर कोई नहीं परिंदा है,
जिंदगी को बस दृढ़ मकसद और सकारात्मक मनसूबों से जियो
वरना तो वैसे भी जिंदगी तुम पर शर्मिंदा है।
 #FreakySattyThoughts

#YQdidi

#जिंदगी #मनसूबे #मकसद #परिंदा #शर्मिंदा

#YQbaba

Satish Chandra

Be not afraid of losing,
Just think of the ways in which you would celebrate your victory. #FreakySattyThoughts

#StayPositive #Victory #Win #Triumph #Conquer

#BeOptimistic

#YQbaba

Satish Chandra

Cover your aspirations with anticipated optimistic outcomes.
This will nullify your fear and frutify your future. #FreakySattyThoughts

#YQbaba

#Aspirations #Optimistic #Fear #Future #Anticipation

#Frutify

Satish Chandra

#FreakySattyThoughts #yqbaba Pleasing all in one shot is liking meeting God on earth, it's like next to impossible. People would be differential in their opinions and hence you must hardly bother to work in the direction of pleasing others. Better please yourself and believe me, those who really do care, would be heartfully pleased. 🤗🤗👍🏻💐

read more
You can't please all the people around you all the time so, Please yourself and those who feel happy about you being a spiritually pleased person within yourself. #FreakySattyThoughts

#YQbaba

Pleasing all in one shot is liking meeting God on earth, it's like next to impossible.

People would be differential in their opinions and hence you must hardly bother to work in the direction of pleasing others. Better please yourself and believe me, those who really do care, would be heartfully pleased. 🤗🤗👍🏻💐

Satish Chandra

खुशियों का भी अजीब़ ही दस्तूर है यहाँ,

मिलने से पहले ही हिदायत दे जाती हैं कि

मैं कुछ पल की मेहमान हूँ बस,

पर

हम भी कुछ कम नहीं,

उन्हीं कुछ पलों में हर पल जी लेते हैं। #FreakySattyThoughts

#YQbaba 

#YQdidi

#LifeHappiness

Satish Chandra

#FreakySattyThoughts #yqbaba #takecare Keep a check on yourself Nobody loves you more than you and hence nobody can take care of you more than you yourself.

read more
If you wish not to take care of yourself beware, You'll be badly taken care of, by the rest of the materialistic world. #FreakySattyThoughts

#YQbaba

#TakeCare

Keep a check on yourself
Nobody loves you more than you and hence nobody can take care of you more than you yourself.

Satish Chandra

#FreakySattyThoughts #yqbaba This is dedicated to my Love, My Mom.😘 Feels special to be her son, always. She is my lifeline for lifetime.

read more
जो ख़ुद जन्नत़ होते हैं
उन्हें मन्नत़ की जरूरत नहीं होती । #FreakySattyThoughts

#YQbaba

This is dedicated to my Love, My Mom.😘

Feels special to be her son, always.
She is my lifeline for lifetime.

Satish Chandra

#FreakySattyThoughts 😇😇 #yqbaba Being great is great, Sharing greatness in order to enhance others' lives is greater😇🙏🏻

read more
Greatness is not in just becoming great, rather it's in sharing simplicity, togetherness and contentment with others while creating something great. #FreakySattyThoughts 😇😇

#YQbaba

Being great is great,
Sharing greatness in order to enhance others' lives is greater😇🙏🏻

Satish Chandra

#FreakySattyThoughts #yqbaba Living at present keeping in mind the facts that may enhance and create betterment of future is what we shall focus upon. 👍🏻👍🏻🤗😇😇👍🏻👍🏻

read more
Carve your present the way you want, to live the future the way you've always wanted to. #FreakySattyThoughts

#YQbaba

Living at present keeping in mind the facts that may enhance and create betterment of future is what we shall focus upon. 👍🏻👍🏻🤗😇😇👍🏻👍🏻

Satish Chandra

#FreakySattyThoughts #efforts with The #e #Factor #yqbaba Keep making efforts, they never go in vain and as a matter of fact boost enthusiasm in you to achieve and succeed in life.😎👍🏻😇😇😇😇

read more
Efforts
effectively
enlighten an
elegant
enthusiasm of
exultation. #FreakySattyThoughts

#Efforts with #The #E #factor

#YQbaba

Keep making efforts, they never go in vain and as a matter of fact boost enthusiasm in you to achieve and succeed in life.😎👍🏻😇😇😇😇
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification