Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hundred Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hundred Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rounding to the nearest ten and hundred, 4568 rounded to the nearest hundred, 3979 rounded to the nearest hundred, 91284 rounded to hundred thousands, hundred percent love,

• 30 Followers
  • 70 Stories

Hanuman Singh

R.S.Meghwal

K Harsita

God of death #thanatos will listen to none. Old poems form childhood horrors, some new editings...Memories. For more in lane #khchildhoodhorrorss One of my favorite topics. Death #hundred #hundredpoem #godofdeath #yqpoem #yqbaba #YourQuotes

read more
Breathing, the saint of life
worshipped for survive. 
Serving the time with sins
and remorseful good deeds, 
all the kind and cruel 
will be paid here indeed. 
Here comes the King of all
with feathers of divine time, 
to make the karma recall
with his horns of prime.
Nectar, elixir, holy won't stand
when time scrolls down to infant. 
His hundreds of bony fingers
counts down the breath.
Worth of respect, the Mightiest 
he is the "God of Death". God of death #thanatos
will listen to none. 
Old poems form childhood horrors, some new editings...Memories.
 For more in lane #khchildhoodhorrorss

One of my favorite topics. Death
 #hundred #hundredpoem #godofdeath #yqpoem
#yqbaba #yourquotes

CalmKazi

A day of reckoning for this man ! This champ ! This legend ! Yuvi is back ! I put out this open challenge to fellow writers. Write on #comeback and move this celebration forward. #calmkaziwrites #YuviIsBack #comeback #hundred #Amazing #yqbaba #Cricket Love

read more
His comeback script made us -

C - He defeated the Big "C" 

H - as he got his long awaited HUNDRED

E - against the ENGLAND team

E - playing par EXCELLENCE and

R - scored most RUNS against the English team

Thank you Yuvraj Singh !  A day of reckoning for this man ! This champ ! This legend ! Yuvi is back !

I put out this open challenge to fellow writers. Write on #comeback and move this celebration forward.

#CalmKaziWrites #YuviIsBack #Comeback #Hundred #Amazing #YQBaba #Cricket #Love

Hemalatha G

Artist's wait! Background Courtesy ~ My Gallery #yqbaba #yqquotes #Artist #hundred #days_nights #work #Paint #Brush

read more
A hundred days and nights 
Had passed,
My brushes are still wet,
But vibrant colours are 
In extremis.
A hundred days and nights 
Had passed,
I'm still a ravenous artist,
Starving for parchment paper.
I'll walk even a thousand miles 
To finish my splendiferous work! Artist's wait!
Background Courtesy ~ My Gallery
#yqbaba #yqquotes #artist #hundred #days_nights #work #paint #brush

Kindblue_Jay

Results doesn't matter, efforts does. Efforts should be our hundred percent and should not be affected by what others say.  #efforts #hundred #result

Annruzai Fernandes

Hundreds of men around
Not even one had the aura to make me forget you. 
Not even for a minute
Not even for a second
That's how much I have missed you... #aura 
#hundred 
#yourquote 
#yourquotebaba 
#cascadewriters 
#bestofenglishquotes

Aamir Qais AnZar

Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote..🙏🙏 Self-acceptance is perhaps the best gift you can give yourself. Self-acceptance is without condition; it means that you accept yourself as is, flaws and all. It also allows you to freely experience and express a full range of emotions. Unconditional self-acceptance is a valuable quality, as it is linked to a variety of positive outcomes such as enhanced psychological wellbeing.. OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #GoodBadHabits • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts #selfacceptance #perceive #Probability #hundred #judgeyourself #4LineLifePOEM #YouAreGood

read more
There would be hundred reasons that
you are Good & probably equal number
of reason that you are not. Just try to
see yourself from others point of view. Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote..🙏🙏
Self-acceptance is perhaps the best gift you can give yourself. Self-acceptance is without condition; it means that you accept yourself as is, flaws and all. It also allows you to freely experience and express a full range of emotions.

Unconditional self-acceptance is a valuable quality, as it is linked to a variety of positive outcomes such as enhanced psychological wellbeing.. 

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #GoodBadHabits 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts

chicky charles

क्या बताएं अपने दिल का हाल
बड़ा बतमिज हो गया है आज कल
ना जाने किसे पाने की ज़िद में बैठा है
जो अंजान है ज़िंदगी के साए से!!

@shyari099nextlevel #meltingdown #Nojoto #Night #Love #mrcharles #hundred #alone #ki #shyari #One

nupur dixit

#Quote #Nupur

read more
Log Kahate Hain Kuchh Achcha likho To Ham padenge 
Tumhen sambhalne ke liye nahi Tumhen girane ke liye Aage hum bhadege 
Koshish Karna apna hundred percent dene ki
 Fir Bhi Ham Tumhari kamyabi ke beach Deewar Bankar Khade Honge 
tutna Mat Tum Thodi Himmat Rakhna Gir kar sambhalna aur aage Badhana
 Koshish Karna Kuchh aur Achcha karne ke hundred percent Se Bhi Jyada acha karne ki 
aur Upar uthane ki Khud ki pahchan Is Duniya Se Alag Banane ki Apne a aapko sarvshreshth banane ki Tab Tum Mujhko fir se Yad karna thoda emotional aur bahut sara Shukriya Ada Mujhe karna Paya h aaj Jo mukaam tumne uske liye Mujhe shukragujar Manana aur pyari Ek Chhoti si smile dekar Mujhe a Apna sabse Aziz manna Tab Tum dosh Nahin Apna dost samajh na
 Kuchh Bani Ho ishi ki wajah se 
Girkar Jo khud uthte Hain Vahi Itihaas rachne ki kabiliyat rakha karte Hain 
Jin hone Girkar uthna Nahin Sikha vo Vahi ke Vahi Gire Jaate Hain.

#nupur
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification