Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LoveForYouMom Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LoveForYouMom Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love dad and mom images, i love dad and mom, falling in love with you quotes, love my way, i love you funny,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Satish Chandra

#dearmom #LoveLetterToMom #yqbaba YourQuote Baba #SattyLove #LoveForYouMom 💝💝😍💝💝

read more
Dear Mom,

This is my heartbeat writing on my behalf as it owes to you. You took all the pain in your womb just to make sure that I open my eyes to this world. I troubled you being an infant, pissing and excreting anytime anywhere to which the only thing you did was, clear the mess and embrace me more.

You taught me everything about life being my maiden and the most beloved teacher. The food you cook, The way you scold, The way you threw Chappals at me, everything seems so cute today and when I turn back, I really want to relive that life of awesomeness. You took all finest care of me beside the other two children, Dad and the Family members without even showing a pinch of pain.

I know troubles never came to me because they got defeated by your shield. You've been an inspiration and I won't be wrong when I say, "You are the Love of my Life."

God always take care of my beloved Mom. She means far more than a lot to me.

Always at your feet
Seeking your endless blessings & love
Yours forever
Chotu #DearMom #LoveLetterToMom

#YQbaba YourQuote Baba

#SattyLove

#LoveForYouMom 💝💝😍💝💝

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification