Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzwordset80 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzwordset80 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Sita Prasad

#rzwordsworth #rzfiscalforms #restzone #rzwordset80 #rzformset80 #romance #letterwithromance Hi my better half, What a trip it was! We were together all the time, without any disturbing busy schedules and unnecessary duties. I know, you enjoyed every bit of it as whenever we visit our native, we both are so very excited and free to spend time our own way. How very exciting it was to ride the bike, walk together and do the chores together. We were surrounded by our family and friends but you constantly tried to seek me out, wherever I was! This made me reminisce about our early days of courtship when we used to exchange glances when in group and silence just felt so good when we were together. Wasn't this also similar! You have grown to be smarter and more careful with your words and actions, I see how you try your best to be less spoken and more a kind listener. That makes me more conscious because I know the effect of my words on us! This journey together has made me so confident, cool and calm. I feel we don't need to always prove ourselves right, we just need each other to be there, to listen, to be heard and share the ups and downs together. I remember the diary which you gifted me just after our marriage which had a write up on Hindu marriage and I instantly fell in love with you once again. Someone who never likes to show off, who is simple and plain at heart. Since then till date, we have been through so many challenges but just because of the bond we overcame them with perseverance. It seems as if we have grown older after twenty years, but let me tell you, even today, I feel the same way, the heart misses a beat even today, and even today whatever I do, I just think about how you are. This is not exaggeration nor is it a boastful note but I still adore the way you keep taking care of everything around me and make it look like nothing! Romance is not only about making love but seeking it through your actions and attitude and though you are not romantic like a film hero, you are romantic the way you live!

read more
Hi my better half,
(Find the letter in the caption)  #rzwordsworth #rzfiscalforms #restzone #rzwordset80  #rzformset80 #romance #letterwithromance 

Hi my better half,
What a trip it was! We were together all the time, without any disturbing busy schedules and unnecessary duties. I know, you enjoyed every bit of it as whenever we visit our native, we both are so very excited and free to spend time our own way. 
How very exciting it was to ride the bike, walk together and do the chores together. We were surrounded by our family and friends but you constantly tried to seek me out, wherever I was! This made me reminisce about our early days of courtship when we used to exchange glances when in group and silence just felt so good when we were together. Wasn't this also similar! You have grown to be smarter and more careful with your words and actions, I see how you try your best to be less spoken and more a kind listener. That makes me more conscious because I know the effect of my words on us! 
This journey together has made me so confident, cool and calm. I feel we don't need to always prove ourselves right, we just need each other to be there, to listen, to be heard and share the ups and downs together. 
I remember the diary which you gifted me just after our marriage which had a write up on Hindu marriage and I instantly fell in love with you once again. Someone who never likes to show off, who is simple and plain at heart. 
Since then till date, we have been through so many challenges but just because of the bond we overcame them with perseverance. It seems as if we have grown older after twenty years, but let me tell you,  even today, I feel the same way, the heart misses a beat even today, and even today whatever I do, I just think about how you are. This is not exaggeration nor is it a boastful note but I still adore the way you keep taking care of everything around me and make it look like nothing! Romance is not only about making love but seeking it through your actions and attitude and though you are not romantic like a film hero, you are romantic the way you live!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification