Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzfiscalforms Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzfiscalforms Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Sita Prasad

#rzwordsworth #rzfiscalforms #restzone #rzwordset80 #rzformset80 #romance #letterwithromance Hi my better half, What a trip it was! We were together all the time, without any disturbing busy schedules and unnecessary duties. I know, you enjoyed every bit of it as whenever we visit our native, we both are so very excited and free to spend time our own way. How very exciting it was to ride the bike, walk together and do the chores together. We were surrounded by our family and friends but you constantly tried to seek me out, wherever I was! This made me reminisce about our early days of courtship when we used to exchange glances when in group and silence just felt so good when we were together. Wasn't this also similar! You have grown to be smarter and more careful with your words and actions, I see how you try your best to be less spoken and more a kind listener. That makes me more conscious because I know the effect of my words on us! This journey together has made me so confident, cool and calm. I feel we don't need to always prove ourselves right, we just need each other to be there, to listen, to be heard and share the ups and downs together. I remember the diary which you gifted me just after our marriage which had a write up on Hindu marriage and I instantly fell in love with you once again. Someone who never likes to show off, who is simple and plain at heart. Since then till date, we have been through so many challenges but just because of the bond we overcame them with perseverance. It seems as if we have grown older after twenty years, but let me tell you, even today, I feel the same way, the heart misses a beat even today, and even today whatever I do, I just think about how you are. This is not exaggeration nor is it a boastful note but I still adore the way you keep taking care of everything around me and make it look like nothing! Romance is not only about making love but seeking it through your actions and attitude and though you are not romantic like a film hero, you are romantic the way you live!

read more
Hi my better half,
(Find the letter in the caption)  #rzwordsworth #rzfiscalforms #restzone #rzwordset80  #rzformset80 #romance #letterwithromance 

Hi my better half,
What a trip it was! We were together all the time, without any disturbing busy schedules and unnecessary duties. I know, you enjoyed every bit of it as whenever we visit our native, we both are so very excited and free to spend time our own way. 
How very exciting it was to ride the bike, walk together and do the chores together. We were surrounded by our family and friends but you constantly tried to seek me out, wherever I was! This made me reminisce about our early days of courtship when we used to exchange glances when in group and silence just felt so good when we were together. Wasn't this also similar! You have grown to be smarter and more careful with your words and actions, I see how you try your best to be less spoken and more a kind listener. That makes me more conscious because I know the effect of my words on us! 
This journey together has made me so confident, cool and calm. I feel we don't need to always prove ourselves right, we just need each other to be there, to listen, to be heard and share the ups and downs together. 
I remember the diary which you gifted me just after our marriage which had a write up on Hindu marriage and I instantly fell in love with you once again. Someone who never likes to show off, who is simple and plain at heart. 
Since then till date, we have been through so many challenges but just because of the bond we overcame them with perseverance. It seems as if we have grown older after twenty years, but let me tell you,  even today, I feel the same way, the heart misses a beat even today, and even today whatever I do, I just think about how you are. This is not exaggeration nor is it a boastful note but I still adore the way you keep taking care of everything around me and make it look like nothing! Romance is not only about making love but seeking it through your actions and attitude and though you are not romantic like a film hero, you are romantic the way you live!

Poonam Suyal

Conversation with Horror A long awaited feast I was dead since long. Was living under my grave relishing those insects & hissing serpents. Once I saw a newly dead man's soul sitting on it's grave. Seemed like he had a women's head in his hands. I - Hey, seems like you are new here He - Yes, you're right friend #yqbaba #restzone #rzwordsworth #rzfiscalforms #rzformset30

read more
A long awaited feast

(Read in caption) Conversation with Horror 

A long awaited feast

I was dead since long. Was living under my grave relishing those insects & hissing serpents. Once I saw a newly dead man's soul sitting on it's grave. Seemed like he had a women's head in his hands.

I  -  Hey, seems like you are new here
He - Yes, you're right friend

Poonam Suyal

Gazal with Science fiction I'm like a lost planet I'm so much lost in light of you I'm like a lost planet, can't find you You're like a sun radiating so much light #yqbaba #restzone #rzwordsworth #rzfiscalforms #rzformset40

read more
I'm like a lost planet 

( Read in caption) Gazal with Science fiction

I'm like a lost planet

I'm so much lost in light of you
I'm like a lost planet, can't find you

You're like a sun radiating so much light

Anuj Jain

Conversation with horror "The last time it happened, I remember you came in stealthly unlike your wont to come with accompanying fear through the creaking doors in the middle of night when ghosts and goblins all come alive" " I remember that, vividly, and I was mighty pleased with myself too. How I paralyzed him and he was unable to say anything too, but could feel the pin pricks I subjected him to. With blood oozing out of the prickholes, he was dying a very slow death and unable to yell ev #yqbaba #restzone #anujwrites #rzwordsworth #rzfiscalforms #rzformset30

read more
Conversation with horror

In Caption Conversation with horror

"The last time it happened, I remember you came in stealthly unlike your wont to come with accompanying fear through the creaking doors in the middle of night when ghosts and goblins all come alive"

" I remember that, vividly, and I was mighty pleased with myself too. 
How I paralyzed him and he was unable to say anything too, but could feel the pin pricks I subjected him to. 
With blood oozing out of the prickholes, he was dying a very slow death and unable to yell ev

Anuj Jain

Ghazal with Science Fiction As the new planet approach with aliens galore Earthlings wondered with amazement galore It won't be a possibility as there are options plenty Why only earth when there were planets galore #restzone #anujwrites #rzwordsworth #rzfiscalforms #rzformset40

read more
Ghazal with Science Fiction

As the new planet approach with aliens galore 
Earthlings wondered with amazement galore

It won't be a possibility as there are options plenty
Why only earth when there were planets galore

Is it a friend or an enemy
For earthlings there were tensions galore

Messages sent to confront it by scientists brilliant
It takes time for the distance galore

To blast it was ultimately decided
Nukes with laser guidance they had galore

Came the D Day and the rockets sent
There was relief and cheers galore

Nothing could now be done to undo the doom
Ironically a message of peace received with goodwill galore. Ghazal with Science Fiction

As the new planet approach with aliens galore 
Earthlings wondered with amazement galore

It won't be a possibility as there are options plenty
Why only earth when there were planets galore

marmalade ツ

23/8/22 11:58pm Dear Red, Roses are red, violets are blue. I don't know the rest of the rhyme, but may be you do? I had been trying to write a poem for you, since long. I even talked to black and made sure the words would be visible to you this time but I haven't ever been good with pen or paint, for that matter which is why you'd find all my drawings, just drawings. Mere cracked walls waiting for flowers to bloom. #restzone #ethereal_envelopes #rzwordsworth #rzfiscalforms #rzformset80

read more
©scarletchinsley  23/8/22
11:58pm

Dear Red,

Roses are red, violets are blue. I don't know the rest of the rhyme, but may be you do?

I had been trying to write a poem for you, since long. I even talked to black and made sure the words would be visible to you this time but I haven't ever been good with pen or paint, for that matter which is why you'd find all my drawings, just drawings. Mere cracked walls waiting for flowers to bloom.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification