Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ppl3 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ppl3 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about best urdu shayri on changing ppl in hindi 0, quotes for ppl who dont like football, good quotes about fake ppl, ppl change quotes, selfish ppl quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sweta

HOLA PARTICIPANTS, This is Day 3 of PPL, and you have to write a LIMERICK POETRY! NOTE: . A limerick is a five-line poem that consists of a single stanza, an AABBA rhyme scheme, and whose subject is a short, pithy tale or description. ✏You have to write poem in the background that has been given to you #quotestitchers #yqp786 #poet786 #qsbm #qsbmday10 #ppl3 #yqpppl #qsbmp47

read more
I met a short guy in a buffet with a red flat cap
He has a tummy, so flabby and round
He was full, I knew by his burping sound
Still he was gladly chewing the leftover veggies' scrap
As if he didn't want to leave in his belly, a little gap HOLA PARTICIPANTS,

This is Day 3 of PPL, 
and you have to write a LIMERICK POETRY!

NOTE: . A limerick is a five-line poem that consists of a single stanza, an AABBA rhyme scheme, and whose subject is a short, pithy tale or description. 

✏You have to write poem in the background that has been given to you

Anonymous

She's a part of me Catastrophicaly that evergreen leaf detached and fall Now she's heart of earth 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃 HOLA PARTICIPANTS, #YourQuoteAndMine #yqp786 #poet786 #yqpoetryleague #ppl3 #yqpppl

read more
She's a part of me
Catastrophicaly that greenish leaf detached and fall
Now she's heart of earth She's a part of me
Catastrophicaly that evergreen leaf detached and fall
Now she's heart of earth

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

HOLA PARTICIPANTS,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification