Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dontstopMnM Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dontstopMnM Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you don t love someone for their looks quote, u dont love me but i love u quotes, i love u itna u dont think jitna shayari, why dont u understand my love quotes, you dont love me gif,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Protesting Mind 💎

Don't just make love, do experiments. Mix dim lights with shadows and play; let's be soft with wine and chocolate or keep it hard with ice cubes. Use your fingers dipped in honey... Oh! Wait... Not just fingers. Don't stop the experiments, nor the imaginations. Nibble your thoughts and collab here. Thrive with words and discover more with every lashing layer. Picture: Tumblr Font: Courgette, 10. #yqbaba #moansandmoons #dontstopMnM #erotica #Moans #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #কলমসাথী

read more
Do you love me or hate me.
 You drag me to you
 or send me away. 
But I can only give love, 
because that's all I can do. Don't just make love, do experiments. Mix dim lights with shadows and play; let's be soft with wine and chocolate or keep it hard with ice cubes. Use your fingers dipped in honey... Oh! Wait... Not just fingers. Don't stop the experiments, nor the imaginations.

Nibble your thoughts and collab here. Thrive with words and discover more with every lashing layer.

Picture: Tumblr 
Font: Courgette, 10.

#yqbaba #moansandmoons #dontstopmnm #erotica

Protesting Mind 💎

Don't just make love, do experiments. Mix dim lights with shadows and play; let's be soft with wine and chocolate or keep it hard with ice cubes. Use your fingers dipped in honey... Oh! Wait... Not just fingers. Don't stop the experiments, nor the imaginations. Nibble your thoughts and collab here. Thrive with words and discover more with every lashing layer. Picture: Tumblr Font: Courgette, 10. #yqbaba #moansandmoons #dontstopMnM #erotica #YourQuoteAndMine #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #কলমসাথী

read more
 hurting me,
Embrace me and 
give me all your 
troubles.
Then I will fill you 
with my sweet love. Don't just make love, do experiments. Mix dim lights with shadows and play; let's be soft with wine and chocolate or keep it hard with ice cubes. Use your fingers dipped in honey... Oh! Wait... Not just fingers. Don't stop the experiments, nor the imaginations.

Nibble your thoughts and collab here. Thrive with words and discover more with every lashing layer.

Picture: Tumblr 
Font: Courgette, 10.

#yqbaba #moansandmoons #dontstopMnM #erotica #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification