Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rapeofthoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rapeofthoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love rap beats instrumental, rape shayari, new rap song 2019 hindi lyrics, top selling rap albums of all time, honey singh all rap,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Blue Butterfly

Later at an agitated state of mind, I smear between her legs, my chauvinist spit, and then I fuck HeR, force muttering, "you are mine, mine alone" ! A faint strangled voice seems to cry in silence — R.a.p.e. An excerpt from the regular struggle between me and my thoughts. A one sided jingoistic dominance. #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #Dominant #cocktailthought #moansandmoons #erotica #rapeofthoughts

read more
"You are mine", my ego boosted.
"No, I'm not", silence gestured. 

"Your silence can't be interpreted, ever against my hunger", my silence countered. 
The silence in reply again mocked, plundering my self-esteem. 

A thought is a person's possession, a selfish asset. Some days, they are in unflinching love with you. Some other days, "you show me some respect", you seem to yell at a mute, heightened emotionally amplified voice—unheard.

And to prove a point sometimes, though the words seems rigid, existing like a dead block of wood, senseless to all your fondling; even while you run your fingers, seducing it all around; it remains pale and unmoistened. Later at an agitated state of mind, I smear between her legs, my chauvinist spit, and then I fuck HeR, force muttering, "you are mine, mine alone" !

A faint strangled voice seems to cry in silence — R.a.p.e. 

An excerpt from the regular struggle between me and my thoughts. A one sided jingoistic dominance. 

#yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #dominant #cocktailthought #moansandmoons #erotica #rapeofthoughts

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification