Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nationalshutdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nationalshutdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nation love quotes, kansingh ki nati, allegory represent the nation of french, visualizing the nation class 10, quotes on youth and nation building,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Abid

I think it wasn't necessary. People could have just switched off their lights and light a diya or a candle. Why burst crackers? For what? How the hell did people find crackers during a time where people are having a hard time finding food? Seriously, the PM said no gatherings. People actually gathered in my area and burst crackers. I live on the 4th floor and I could still hear them. People are dying, how is that celebration worthy with crackers? If people wanted to help, they should've do #firecrackers #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #coronavirus #socialdistancing #soultrigger #nationalshutdown

read more
Every group or tribe have their share of black sheeps.... And the people guilty of bursting crackers amidst sloganeering got high on emotions..
By the way it was fun watching them playing the fool.. 
I thoroughly enjoyed it in these sad and stressful days.. If not for these Covidiots, 
this brightful night 
would have been easily forgotten.  I think it wasn't necessary. People could have just switched off their lights and light a diya or a candle. 

Why burst crackers? For what? How the hell did people find crackers during a time where people are having a hard time finding food? Seriously, the PM said no gatherings. 

People actually gathered in my area and burst crackers. I live on the 4th floor and I could still hear them. 

People are dying, how is that celebration worthy with crackers? If people wanted to help, they should've do

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification