Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndwow411 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndwow411 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd exam time status, nature languages dnd, dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Hola night owls! Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndwow prompt and share your #nightmusings with us :) #dndwow411 #yqdnd #yqbaba #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
 I talk to the stars at night❤️ 🌃 
 They make me smile 
They wait for me , listen to me ... 
All I have is they ( Stars) 
They teach me to shine 
Without them ( Stars) My life would be filled with darkness because all I have is them ( Stars) I never want to loose them ( Stars) ❤️✨ Hola night owls!

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndwow prompt and share your #nightmusings with us :)

#dndwow411 #yqdnd #yqbaba #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

Chitra Iyer

Hola night owls! Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndwow prompt and share your #nightmusings with us :) #chitshighlight #dndwow411 #yqdnd #yqbaba #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
I barely shut my eyes when
the night sits on my throat and tickles it. 
Cough, cough, goes a sore voice from within me
I brace myself for another night of mourning the loss of taste, smell, sleep but not my courage to take it chin up. 
I swallow the silence of the night to still the sounds emanating from deep within me
The night carries my sounds and tickles the eyelids of those who have entered dreamland
I see them tossing and turning
I giggle. I cough. I cough some more and giggle some more. 
The night soon sleeps and sends the morning to watch over me. 
Exhausted, I let dawn put me to sleep. The throat refuses to sleep. Do i care? I have hastily swallowed the night, blissfully unaware. 

Hola night owls!

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndwow prompt and share your #nightmusings with us :)
#chitshighlight

Abid

Hola night owls! Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndwow prompt and share your #nightmusings with us :) #soultrigger #dndwow411 #yqdnd #yqbaba #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
Let's ride along the road tonight, 
Below the cover of a star lit night.
Enjoying each other's company, 
Till the sun rises to shine its light. 
 Hola night owls!

#soultrigger 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification