Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best frompoortoknight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best frompoortoknight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about to and fro meaning, pacing to and fro meaning, shayri fro gf 0, fashion fro, takkay fro,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

K Harsita

I enjoyed a lot while writing this, from poor to knight. 13/30 #NAPOWRIMO Day 13. #anotherdaybegins #poormansplight #yqbaba #yqpoetry #frompoortoknight Maintain the rhyme scheme. This prompt is from my pinned post for rhyme comments. Do participate and continue with the rhyme talks. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Time is getting inevitable for their sight 
but they are brave enough to pacify their fight.
Soon their solicitude will be set alight 
by ceasing the tense from their eternal light. 
They will be no more hiding their fright 
nor they being more polite. 
Every successive word will enhance their foresight,
as we write, it revive them as a warrior knight. I enjoyed a lot while writing this, from poor to knight. 
 #13/30
 #NaPoWriMo Day 13. #anotherdaybegins #poormansplight #yqbaba #yqpoetry #frompoortoknight
Maintain the rhyme scheme. This prompt is from my pinned post for rhyme comments. Do participate and continue with the rhyme talks.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification