Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cricket_meri_jaan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cricket_meri_jaan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hitters in cricket, shitman of cricket, cricket quotes in english, inspiring cricket quotes, summary of the poem the ant and the cricket,

• 1 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Simran

Because BOOKS and CRICKET are more than love ❤❤❤❤ #yqbaba #yqtales #Cricket #yqquotes #simran_tathe #sportholic_sim #cricket_meri_jaan

read more
Someone put gun on my head 
& asked me to choose one thing
in between 
BOOKS & CRICKET 
without any doubt 
I replied 
"I would like to die" Because BOOKS and CRICKET are more than love ❤❤❤❤

#yqbaba 
#yqtales

Simran

The Yuvraj Singh! What a man! The player who shocked all cricketing world by his extraordinary abilities who choose cricket just because of his father and rest is a history! Beloved yuvi, who brought sensation in Feilding of Indian cricket along with Mohammad Kaif. Is anyone here who don't know Yuvraj hit six sixes in single over to English bowler Stuart Broad on sledding of Andrew Flintoff? All his records and milestones are small in front of what he did in 2011 world cup! It was just aft #Cricket #Yuvrajsingh #yqbaba #yqtales #sportholic_sim #cricket_meri_jaan

read more
You can play two matches 
while knowing that 
you are suffering from 
dangerous disease and still 
manage your level best for 
tricolor,  become a 
Man of the tournament! 
Fighting with cancer is 
that much easy!  

Don't you believe me? 
Ask to birthday boy..... 

(Read caption)  The Yuvraj Singh! 
What a man!
The player who shocked all cricketing world by his extraordinary abilities who choose cricket just because of his father and rest is a history! 
Beloved yuvi,  who brought sensation in Feilding of Indian cricket along with Mohammad Kaif. 
Is anyone here who don't know Yuvraj hit six sixes in single over to English bowler Stuart Broad on sledding of Andrew Flintoff? 
All his records and milestones are small in front of what he did in 2011 world cup! 
It was just aft

Simran

Dear captain of India, What should we call you? Great batsman, king of cricket or the run machine kohali?? But you know what, 'Cheeku' perfectly suite on you!! First of all many many congratulations for successfully completing 30 years of life. I am not able to congratulate you for your all records nd success because there are no words that can describe your value. See, it's not easy to come back, who knows better than you. The Virat who was so aggressiv #Cricket #ViratKohli #yqtales #simran_tathe #sportholic_sim #cricket_meri_jaan

read more
(Read caption) 

Dear CHEEKU,  Dear captain of India, 
               What should we call you?  Great batsman,  king of cricket or the run machine kohali??  But you know what,  'Cheeku' perfectly suite on you!!  First of all many many congratulations for successfully completing 30 years of life.  I am not able to congratulate you for your all records nd success because there are no words that can describe your value. 
                  See,  it's not easy to come back, who knows better than you. The Virat who was so aggressiv

Simran

//cricket// Thank you so much for all your support & love Samriddhi 😘❤ & Sakshi mishra 😘💕 #yqbaba #yqtales #Cricket #cricket_meri_jaan #yqquotes #simran_tathe #sportholic_sim

read more
A game which is not just a game
It is beyond everything
It is not most lovable sport
Yet, followed by everyone. 
For many people, 
it meant to be hate
Still, for many people
it's a reason to live

Cricket is not just a cricket
It is all about emotion❤
 //cricket//
Thank you so much for all your support & love Samriddhi  😘❤ & Sakshi mishra  😘💕

#yqbaba 
#yqtales
#cricket
#cricket_meri_jaan

Simran

Tomorrow is war day..... India meet Pakistan after 2 years & 3 months. We want revenge of champions trophy🔥 & I want to hear "same" dialogue from our neighbours....... #YQMeme #YourQuoteAndMine #sportholic_sim #simran_tathe #Cricket #indvspak #yqtales #cricket_meri_jaan Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Amazing game 
from players
Their hard work 
reflects in their 
performance.

Inshaallha, 
boys played well
 Tomorrow is war day.....
India meet Pakistan after 2 years & 3 months.
We want revenge of champions trophy🔥
& I want to hear "same" dialogue from our neighbours.......

#yqmeme #yourquoteandmine #sportholic_sim #simran_tathe #cricket #indvspak #yqtales #cricket_meri_jaan
Collaborating with  YQ Memes

Simran

They can never beat in dreams also😂😂 "Mauka Mauka " is my favourite advertisement😉 Here's our captain Virat Kohli wondering something with Shikar Dhawan. 😆😂😂 🏏Collab on this #SportySaturdays template & make your multiple entries to #YQMT122 ⚓Avoid cliched content. 🎉Your #YQMeme will be featured through our handle on the earliest first meme basis. Get. Set. Collab! 🏁 #Cricket #yqtales #simran_tathe #sportholic_sim #cricket_meri_jaan

read more
When our neighbours says:
Pakistan is better than India & 
Pakistan easily beat India in WC 19
Me:
Are you drunken?? Or in dreams? They can never beat in dreams also😂😂
"Mauka Mauka " is my favourite advertisement😉

Here's our captain Virat Kohli wondering something with Shikar Dhawan. 😆😂😂
🏏Collab on this #SportySaturdays template & make your multiple entries to #YQMT122
⚓Avoid cliched content.
🎉Your #YQMeme will be featured through our handle on the earliest first meme basis. 
Get. Set. Collab! 🏁

Simran

Dear forever Captain Cool, A huge huge congratulations for completing 37 years of your life.... From TC to world's most successful captain, from Ranchi boy to India's most successful wicketkeeper-batsman, the journey of your life has many shades. Each stage of your life gave lesson to you & to your fans also. After Indians worse performance in 2007WC, on recommendation of The great Sachin you were selected as India's captain for 20-20 world cup. In that tournament, all people saw a spark o #MSDhoni #yqbaba #yqtales #bday #simran_tathe #sportholic_sim #cricket_meri_jaan

read more
Dear forever Captain Cool,

(Read caption)

Dear forever Captain Cool,
A huge huge congratulations for completing 37 years of your life....
From TC to world's most successful captain, from Ranchi boy to India's most successful wicketkeeper-batsman, the journey of your life has many shades. Each stage of your life gave lesson to you & to your fans also. 
     After Indians worse performance in 2007WC, on recommendation of The great Sachin you were selected as India's captain for 20-20 world cup. In that tournament, all people saw a spark o

Simran

Love is in Sachin's straight drive Love is in Kohali's aggression Love is in Dhoni's coolness Love is in Raina's celebration Love is in Hardik's catch Love is in Hitman's 200 Love is in Ashwin's spin Love is in Yuvi's 6 sixes #Cricket #yqbaba #yqtales #cricketlove #simran_tathe #sportholic_sim #cricket_meri_jaan

read more
Someone ask me, what is love for you?
& after an hour he becomes huge Cricket fan!
No wonder, why........... Love is in Sachin's straight drive
Love is in Kohali's aggression 
Love is in Dhoni's coolness
Love is in Raina's celebration 
Love is in Hardik's catch
Love is in Hitman's 200
Love is in Ashwin's spin
Love is in Yuvi's 6 sixes

Simran

I follow cricket I love cricket I like to analysis cricket But, That Bloody Australians harm spirit of cricket as always.... No words left..... #Cricket #cricketlove #simran_tathe #sportholic_sim #cricket_meri_jaan

read more
According to me,
Cricket is a gentelmen's game
But,
Australians prove me wrong 
I follow cricket
I love cricket
I like to analysis cricket

But, That Bloody Australians harm spirit of cricket as always....
No words left.....

Simran

#Collab challenge for all Are you addicted ? Yes? With whom? Make collaboration today #Cricket #yqbaba #addiction #yqdidi #drug #sportholic_sim #cricket_meri_jaan

read more
Drugs???
No...!!
I'm already addicted to
CRICKET  #collab  challenge for all

Are you addicted ?
Yes?
With whom?

Make collaboration today
loader
Home
Explore