Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best NewYearOldPostman Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best NewYearOldPostman Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about new year new life quotes, sad poetry for new year in urdu, whatsapp status in hindi love new, happy new year 2019 gif download, best new year shayri in hindi 30,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Dipa Rani G.

My heart is broken. Everyday I wake up with hope that I will change, I will heal and I won't feel the pain anymore. But that doesn't happen. Everyday it make me cry, but noone is there to see or just ignores to see it. Outside I m hard and rude, inside I m breaking into the pieces. I pray God to give me strength or show me cope with this pain, so that I can fulfill my responsibility without stress. I pray for joy and happiness. Hopefully one day I will be there where I belong. Amen. NewYearO #newyear #YourQuoteAndMine #newyear2020 #janletters #lewrimo #MyHonestLetter #NewYearOldPostman

read more
My heart is broken.

//Read in the caption// My heart is broken. Everyday I wake up with hope that I will change, I will heal and I won't feel the pain anymore. But that doesn't happen. Everyday it make me cry, but noone is there to see or just  ignores to see it. Outside I m hard and rude, inside I m breaking into the pieces. I pray God to give me strength or show me cope with this pain, so that I can fulfill my responsibility without stress. I pray for joy and happiness. Hopefully one day I will be there where I belong. Amen.

#NewYearO

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification