Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ehpoetryletter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ehpoetryletter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Sweta

To the child who was born in a graveyard, I heard you crying just like every newborn in the graveyard of my heart, the place where I bury my emotions. It didn't take me a while to realise that you're born to them. You were dying of negligence. I looked around only to find your biological mother dead. I couldn't leave you there. I carried you in my arms of and put you in the cradle of my page. I fed you the elixir of my ink. You stopped crying. And the way you smiled at me - it took me to the #euphonichymns #lettersjustforyou #ehpoetryletter

read more
To 
the child who was 
born in a graveyard ~ 
To the child who was born in a graveyard,

I heard you crying just like every newborn in the graveyard of my heart, the place where I bury my emotions. It didn't take me a while to realise that you're born to them. You were dying of negligence. I looked around only to find your biological mother dead. I couldn't leave you there.

I carried you in my arms of and put you in the cradle of my page. I fed you the elixir of my ink. You stopped crying. And the way you smiled at me - it took me to the

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification