Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lettersjustforyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lettersjustforyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let her go she doesn t love you, let me love you dance, i love you so i let you go, let me love you ringtone, love letters for him,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Sweta

Dear Thanks, I've written quite a few letters using you but to you, I guess never before. You know, I was unaware of your presence for about seven years since my birth. Then suddenly one day, I heard your name from our guard uncle whom I lent my pencil for a minute. I asked ma about you and she said, you are the simplest way one can use to express gratitude. Ever since then, I began using you quite a lot. Over the time I realised that you can disguise yourself in other forms too. For instance #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #atpaidtask #atlettertothanks #lettersjustforyou

read more
~ A letter to Thanks ~ 
Dear Thanks,

I've written quite a few letters using you but to you, I guess never before. You know, I was unaware of your presence for about seven years since my birth. Then suddenly one day, I heard your name from our guard uncle whom I lent my pencil for a minute. I asked ma about you and she said, you are the simplest way one can use to express gratitude. Ever since then, I began using you quite a lot.

Over the time I realised that you can disguise yourself in other forms too. For instance

Sweta

To the child who was born in a graveyard, I heard you crying just like every newborn in the graveyard of my heart, the place where I bury my emotions. It didn't take me a while to realise that you're born to them. You were dying of negligence. I looked around only to find your biological mother dead. I couldn't leave you there. I carried you in my arms of and put you in the cradle of my page. I fed you the elixir of my ink. You stopped crying. And the way you smiled at me - it took me to the #euphonichymns #lettersjustforyou #ehpoetryletter

read more
To 
the child who was 
born in a graveyard ~ 
To the child who was born in a graveyard,

I heard you crying just like every newborn in the graveyard of my heart, the place where I bury my emotions. It didn't take me a while to realise that you're born to them. You were dying of negligence. I looked around only to find your biological mother dead. I couldn't leave you there.

I carried you in my arms of and put you in the cradle of my page. I fed you the elixir of my ink. You stopped crying. And the way you smiled at me - it took me to the

Sweta

We didn't meet like the fancy of lovers. You didn't come riding a white horse or your cape submitted to the direction of wind neither did I keep waiting for your by my balcony dressed in all glam so that you would take me along with you and we would have our 'happily ever after.' We met on a just-another-day and it just happened. They say, people in love tend to get lost. If they are true then I think I ain't in love. For, when I met you, I found my way back home. They also say, people drown #yqbaba #letter #wcgriefseeyou #lettersjustforyou

read more
To, 
A kleptomaniac 

//caption  
We didn't meet like the fancy of lovers. You didn't come riding a white horse or your cape submitted to the direction of wind neither did I keep waiting for your by my balcony dressed in all glam so that you would take me along with you and we would have our 'happily ever after.' We met on a just-another-day and it just happened. 

They say, people in love tend to get lost. If they are true then I think I ain't in love. For, when I met you, I found my way back home. They also say, people drown

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification