Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnpmomod15 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnpmomod15 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Thx DrMoushmi Sahu for nominating me.. Topic for the write-up The phrase 'as far as you can see' to be used anywhere. Done. Is it okay? #pnppendemic #nomineeday15 #pnpmomod15

read more
"What if love had an address?
Would I run to find it?"
incessant thoughts of love n longing flitted through my tired mind. Pause. 
"Hey, won't there be a long queue and pushing n jostling to get into it's home?" wondered my heart, raw and broken from love as I sat down, exhausted from overthinking.
"Nay, I shall never visit love. It's a pandemic that kills." I was firm about it.
"Hey love, I dare you to find me, for as far as you can see, you have only hurt me." and I walked away from love with a longing and ache that hurt terribly, aware that I was in fact walking away from myself. 
Thx DrMoushmi Sahu
for nominating me..
Topic for the write-up
The phrase 'as far as you can see' to be used anywhere.
Done. Is it okay?

#pnppendemic

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification