Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnppendemic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnppendemic Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 8 Followers
  • 128 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

Thx DrMoushmi Sahu for nominating me.. Topic for the write-up The phrase 'as far as you can see' to be used anywhere. Done. Is it okay? #pnppendemic #nomineeday15 #pnpmomod15

read more
"What if love had an address?
Would I run to find it?"
incessant thoughts of love n longing flitted through my tired mind. Pause. 
"Hey, won't there be a long queue and pushing n jostling to get into it's home?" wondered my heart, raw and broken from love as I sat down, exhausted from overthinking.
"Nay, I shall never visit love. It's a pandemic that kills." I was firm about it.
"Hey love, I dare you to find me, for as far as you can see, you have only hurt me." and I walked away from love with a longing and ache that hurt terribly, aware that I was in fact walking away from myself. 
Thx DrMoushmi Sahu
for nominating me..
Topic for the write-up
The phrase 'as far as you can see' to be used anywhere.
Done. Is it okay?

#pnppendemic

Chitra Iyer

Thanks to DrMoushmi Sahu for nominating me. #pnppendemic #nomineeday8 #pnpmomod8 #pnpmomod8 DrMoushmi, Is this okay? I am supposed to be writing a piece with the words darkness and light mentioned anywhere in it, right?

read more
"Who scared the daylights out of me," thundered the night looking alluring in a see through nightie..
The day watching from afar, giggled, wanting to make love to the darkness of night. It had tried many times to kiss the night, but whenever it inched closer, night disappeared with it's darkness and only the light of day was visible.
The night could barely see a faint light piercing it's darkness and everytime it tried to hug the light, it could see only darkness everywhere.
Oh, thought the night, "shall I shed my nightdress? Maybe I can then catch the day and kiss it's beauty."
Alas! Night and day die to meet each other and these star-crossed lovers complement each other beautifully..
Will night shed light on darkness or shed it's darkness and embrace light?
The day giggles at the thought.

Thanks to DrMoushmi Sahu for nominating me.

#pnppendemic
#nomineeday8
#pnpmomod8
#pnpmomod8
DrMoushmi, Is this okay?
I am supposed to be writing a piece with the words darkness and light mentioned anywhere in it, right?

Chitra Iyer

Thanks DrMoushmi Sahu for nominating me. Her challenge is to write on the prompt The child in you collaborating with #pennpopcorn #pnpwritingreading #pnpwritingcontest #yqbaba yqdidi #wrting #pnppendemic #nomineeday5

read more
He reaches for the chocolates whilst she reaches for the stars..
He frolics joyfully with his friends whilst she is engaged in frolicking with boyfriends..
His twinkling eyes gaze in wonder at those million stars adorning the night sky whilst she lovingly gazes with stars in her eyes at her lover's sky..
He kisses the butterfly and chases it, swearing to catch it whilst she kisses materialism n chases it swearing by spiritualism to catch it..
Innocence and joy are his only possessions and he is happily unaware of it whilst adulterated maturity, mistrust, etc mar her joy and she cleverly masks it..
He lives in her and she ignores him whilst she lives without him and he looks innocently at her..
Who is he? Who is she?
He is the child in you and the child in me whilst she is 'me in you' and 'you in me'. 

Thanks DrMoushmi Sahu  for nominating me.
Her challenge is to write on the prompt
The child in you

collaborating with #pennpopcorn #pnpwritingreading #pnpwritingcontest
#yqbaba yqdidi

Chitra Iyer

When faith moves mountains.. The aged migrant saw love for his family reaching him to the safety of his home, aware that faith was his strength. In response to a nomination by Umakshi Kaushik Thanks umakshi Kaushik for nominating me. Her challenge is to write a four liner poem on Faith #yqbaba #wrting #pennpopcorn #pnppendemic #nomineeday4 #pnpwritingreading #pnpwritingcontest

read more
The footsteps never faltered, though the feet appeared bleeding n bruised
The eyes sparkled tho' the mist of pain cloaking their visibility ensured they dimmed
He, the migrant, walked on, barely holding himself
Faith held his hands as he walked home safely to love's
address. When faith moves mountains..
The aged migrant saw love for his family reaching him to the safety of his home, aware that faith was his strength.

In response to a nomination by Umakshi Kaushik
Thanks umakshi Kaushik for nominating me.
Her challenge is to write a  four liner poem on
Faith

Chitra Iyer

Well, so many of us get stuck in pain and the pain of being unloved makes us ache for attention which we often misconstrue as love. We then, sadly, welcome pain just so that we are showered with attention. It's then that pampering of pain happens and we fall into the whirlpool of pain.. Thanks Umakshi Kaushik for nominating me. Her challenge was: Acrostic poem on Phobia collaborating with #pennpopcorn #pnpwritingreading #pnpwritingcontest #yqbaba yqdidi #Fun #wrting #pnppendemic #nomineeday3

read more
P ain had a phobia, "pamper me", it said
H ello! take me in, I feel claustrophobic when I'm not somewhere within 
"O h! My sanity lies in seeing you stressed," so saying pain entered the one who was slightly depressed 
B roken and distressed, pricked by thorns of unrequited love, all that was visible was only hell
I n no time pieces of the now broken one began falling apart, and only pain remained
A h, pain! stay pampered, can't break anymore, i'm lost, i'm drained, love has succeeded in killing me once again. Well, so many of us get stuck in pain and the pain of being unloved makes us ache for attention which we often misconstrue as love. We then, sadly, welcome pain just so that we are showered with attention. It's then that pampering of pain happens and we fall into the whirlpool of pain..

Thanks Umakshi Kaushik  for nominating me.
Her challenge was:
Acrostic poem on Phobia
#yqbaba yqdidi

Chitra Iyer

Thanks Umakshi Kaushik for nominating me. Her challenge was: Requisite for a beautiful friendship to flourish collaborating with #pennpopcorn #pnpwritingreading #pnpwritingcontest #yqbaba yqdidi #pnppendemic #wrting #Fun #nomineeday2

read more
Requisite for a beautiful friendship to flourish

The caption speaks Thanks Umakshi Kaushik for nominating me.
Her challenge was:
Requisite for a beautiful friendship to flourish
#yqbaba yqdidi
#pnppendemic
#wrting #fun
#nomineeday2

Sweta

#nomineeday12 #pnppendemic #pnpmomod12 DrMoushmi Doc Di, here is my mess..❣

read more
Each time, when my ink flows of my pen
I try to escape this obnoxious world
And silently slip to a chimeral aeon.

As a contented solivagant I move ahead
Through the glimpses of my dreams;
A pave so rosy, embellished with divinity.

Unlike the malevolent demons 
who have disguised themselves as humans,
I meet oodles of pulchritudinous souls there
Lurking in the form of pleasing emotions.

May be this is why my heart flutters 
for words, scribbles, poems and verses;
Perhaps, this is the sole reason
why I am fond of reviving my rusted pen.
 #nomineeday12
#pnppendemic 
#pnpmomod12

DrMoushmi Doc Di, here is my mess..❣

Sweta

#pnppendemic #nomineeday7 #pnpmomod7 DrMoushmi , Doc dii, hope you like it ❣

read more
They invade my sleep every night
And ofcourse, I let them invade
For, they carry me to a land of fantasy
To the paradise of divine angels,
To the caves of fire fighting dragons,
To the mansions of ghastly apparitions,
To the garden of colourful flutterbies.
Some faint imprints I treasure
every morrow I wake up,
Some excitement shining in the eyes
And the mind webbing a perfect end.
I escape the mean world through them,
I fulfill my desires with them,
Every moon they appear as friends in disguise. #pnppendemic 
#nomineeday7
#pnpmomod7

DrMoushmi , Doc dii, hope you like it ❣

Mahima Jain

"टूटा दिल बनाने की विधि" • सामग्री :- दो व्यक्ति, एक चम्मच प्यार, दो बड़े चम्मच भरोसा, चुटकी भर समय, 2 कप झूठ, स्वादानुसार बदलाव। • विधि :- #HeartBreak #Recipe #Collab #yqquotes #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #brokenheartrecipe #pnppendemic

read more
•|टूटा दिल|•

सामग्री :- दो व्यक्ति, 
एक चम्मच प्यार, 
दो बड़े चम्मच भरोसा, 
चुटकी भर समय,
दो कप झूठ, 
स्वादानुसार बदलाव।

विधि :- विधि जानने के लिए
            अनुशीर्षक में देखें।
 "टूटा दिल बनाने की विधि"

• सामग्री :- दो व्यक्ति, एक चम्मच प्यार, 
दो बड़े चम्मच भरोसा, चुटकी भर समय,
2 कप झूठ, स्वादानुसार बदलाव।

• विधि :-

marmalade ツ

Unanswered questions, aren't those? #persiscribbles13 #pnppendemic #nomineeday13 #aestheticthoughts #scarlet_says

read more
°°Unanswered Questions°°

- "Why do some questions remain unanswered?"
his past self asked.

- "Because humans are either too young or too
old to listen the answers of those questions",
his future self replied. 

Unanswered questions, aren't those?

#persiscribbles13
#pnppendemic
#nomineeday13
#aestheticthoughts