Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myfirefly Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myfirefly Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Aady

I can still feel the blood rushing in my veins, when you hold my hand, when you call out my name.... It still sounds like thunder when you smile. Yes, it's a blunder, because, it's when I can't hold myself back. He laughed, "My darling you will never be unloved by me, you are too well tangled in my soul." "I don't know the truth of you" she whispered, "but I have that feeling in my stomach you get before your whole life changes." #Her #She #savinggrace #myfirefly

read more
Write about me...

//caption// I can still feel the blood rushing in my veins, 
when you hold my hand, when you call out my name.... It still sounds like thunder when you smile. Yes, it's a blunder, because, it's when 
I can't hold myself back. 

He laughed, "My darling you will never be 
unloved by me, you are too well tangled in 
my soul."
"I don't know the truth of you" she whispered, "but I have that feeling in my stomach you get before your whole life changes."

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification