Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dontturnback Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dontturnback Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about don t wanna fall in love song, dont give up on me, don t interfere in others life quotes, dont be shy my honey, don t stop until you re proud author,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Ewa Regmi

When someone pokes your bubbles out stay strong enough to face the outer world. #staystrong #lockdown #dontturnback #moveon

Aady

"Did you even know how I felt? I was outside celebrating my best friends birthday and you called me in a hurry." he said, as she sighed and looked away. "You should have told me earlier, if I had known, I would just let you have your fun." she yelled, making him flinch slightly. "That's not the point," his now red eyes closed, as he sighed. The cloudy sky tonight was getting darker than ever and it was messing with his head. "The point is you couldn't face me and be truthful. That is what hu #writeup #savinggrace #therealists #thehoplessromantics #dontturnback

read more
The hopeless romantic...

//caption// "Did you even know how I felt? I was outside celebrating my best friends birthday and you called me in a hurry." he said, as she sighed and looked away. 

"You should have told me earlier, if I had known, I would just let you have your fun." she yelled, making him flinch slightly. 

"That's not the point," his now red eyes closed, as he sighed. The cloudy sky tonight was getting darker than ever and it was messing with his head. "The point is you couldn't face me and be truthful. That is what hu

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification