Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aimlessjourney Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aimlessjourney Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes on my aim in life to become a doctor, essay on my aim in life to become a doctor for class 8, essay on my aim in life to become a teacher, quotations on my aim in life to become a doctor, my aim in life is to become a doctor,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Aady

I can feel it cracking. Breaking ever so slowly after each and every beat. It's painful, it's excruciating, and as time ticks away, it seems to get worse. Maybe, it's some kind of curse, that prevents me from grasping ever-lasting love. Saying it hurts doesn't fully describe the agony and the anguish I feel inside, and as much I want to hide, It's on the back of my mind. I'm desperately trying to pull myself together and not think of you, but I can't shake away what I feel, that's a fact, I #HeartBreak #heartache #savinggrace #aimlessjourney #myserendipity #pratz

read more
Heartbreak...

//caption// I can feel it cracking. Breaking ever so slowly after each and every beat. It's painful, it's excruciating, and as time ticks away, it seems to get worse. 

Maybe, it's some kind of curse, that prevents me from grasping ever-lasting love. 

Saying it hurts doesn't fully describe the agony and the anguish I feel inside, and as much I want to hide, It's on the back of my mind.

I'm desperately trying to pull myself together and not think of you, but I can't shake away what I feel, that's a fact, I

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification