Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best theghost Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best theghost Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Aady

"Elijah” she whispered. Well, she didn’t whisper. The wind did. The ghost that traced every step poor old Elijah made. The trees shifted with the breeze that tingled on the back of Elijah’s neck. The breeze made him shiver “Go away” he shouted, as he continued to run down that dark forest. “I don’t need you now. I don’t believe in you” his crest fallen hair flew against his face as the wind traveled east. Well, east from where he was. #StoryTeller #savinggrace #theghost

read more
In love with a ghost... 

//caption// "Elijah” she whispered.

Well, she didn’t whisper. The wind did. The ghost that traced every step poor old Elijah made.

The trees shifted with the breeze that tingled on the back of Elijah’s neck. The breeze made him shiver

“Go away” he shouted, as he continued to run down that dark forest. 
“I don’t need you now. I don’t believe in you” his crest fallen hair flew against his face as the wind traveled east. Well, east from where he was.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification