Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best somethinglikethatlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best somethinglikethatlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love or something like that, if you love something, something you love, ____ the culprit something to say, something love song,

• 1 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Bliss Rosetta

Reading time: 10 Mins (approx) _____________________________________________________ The day wasn't really a bright one. The dark ashen billows were cascading the sky with a spell of constant rain since late morning. It didn't feel like the usual summer days when the sun barbecues the mortals for free. An unexpected downpour in the middle of the summer months. A young woman in her mid 20s stood by the shed on the bus stop. The bright sun in the morning had her fooled enough to not let her car #yqbaba #restzone #yqrz #rzpictureprompt #rzwotm #rzwotm_oct #rzpicprompt2504 #somethinglikethatlove

read more
Found you...

✴️captioned✴️

Reading time: 10 Mins (approx) 

The day wasn't really a bright one. The dark ashen billows were cascading the sky with a spell of constant rain since late morning. It didn't feel like the usual summer days when the sun barbecues the mortals for free. An unexpected downpour in the middle of the summer months.

A young woman in her mid 20s stood by the shed on the bus stop. The bright sun in the morning had her fooled enough to not let her car

Bliss Rosetta

Just a fine day it was, when we met for the first time. As unexpected as the day itself, a sunny morning after a spell of downpour that lasted for so many days, we lost count of it, atleast I did. A coffee and a doughnut, my staple. The heavenly yum that I need to kick-start my day's lousy schedule. Monotonous, as bland as a hospital's cream ceiling, you feel anything but happiness. Much to my clumsy self, I wonder how I ended up bumping to you. A hasty dash was what it took for you to sho #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #CWplainBG1060 #somethinglikethatlove

read more
Evanescent

§ captioned §

Just a fine day it was, when we met for the first time. As unexpected as the day itself, a sunny morning after a spell of downpour that lasted for so many days, we lost count of it, atleast I did.

A coffee and a doughnut, my staple. The heavenly yum that I need to kick-start my day's lousy schedule. Monotonous, as bland as a hospital's cream ceiling, you feel anything but happiness.

Much to my clumsy self, I wonder how I ended up bumping to you. A hasty dash was what it took for you to sho

Bliss Rosetta

Slithering towards an unknown destination for a very annoying cause, two individuals set off for a short journey. Make it a stroll to a nearby destination only the destination is.. even god doesn't know what. "Who is it that you love so much and why? Do I know her?", jealousy barely hidden in those words. She's been patient enough but this lad in front was only a headache as of now. "Oh well there is a person... she is amazing you know? She is one of a kind! I like her alot!", he was very well #Stories #together #yqbaba #yqdidi #youandme #yqquotes #somethinglikethatlove

read more
Its you..

●captioned●

Slithering towards an unknown destination for a very annoying cause, two individuals set off for a short journey. Make it a stroll to a nearby destination only the destination is.. even god doesn't know what.

"Who is it that you love so much and why? Do I know her?", jealousy barely hidden in those words. She's been patient enough but this lad in front was only a headache as of now.

"Oh well there is a person... she is amazing you know? She is one of a kind! I like her alot!", he was very well

Bliss Rosetta

Like any other weekend morning, that you can imagine, it was, maybe a bit sunny, a mellow light, random fluffy clouds taking a stroll through the azure, they thought their day would go perfectly normal, that is, before they bumped to each other unexpectedly at the cash counter of the shop. Just a casual bump it was, but when their eyes met, a dormant volcano began rattling at its core; a volcano of memories, of emotions, unsaid words and unexplained circumstances. Two strangers who know each oth #wait #yqbaba #youandme #yqquotes #nexttime #starrythoughts #somethinglikethatlove

read more
Beyond forever

●captioned●

Like any other weekend morning, that you can imagine, it was, maybe a bit sunny, a mellow light, random fluffy clouds taking a stroll through the azure, they thought their day would go perfectly normal, that is, before they bumped to each other unexpectedly at the cash counter of the shop. Just a casual bump it was, but when their eyes met, a dormant volcano began rattling at its core; a volcano of memories, of emotions, unsaid words and unexplained circumstances. Two strangers who know each oth

Bliss Rosetta

Here by my bedside I sit by myself, rubbing the remnants of my sleep off my eyes. The sun rays hit my face with its soft golden halo making my brown orbs seem a pool of crystalline honey... is it your way of saying me good morning from a distance? With my coffee in hand, I take the usual corner of my balcony for a peaceful cup in the morning before starting the chaotically hectic 9 to 5. The birds practicing their routine, busy bees buzzing, small timid flowers smiling at the sun. A peaceful m #loveisintheair #youandme #togetherforever #madeforeachother #waitforme #longingyou #somethinglikethatlove

read more
You

Everywhere.

●captioned●

Here by my bedside I sit by myself, rubbing the remnants of my sleep off my eyes. The sun rays hit my face with its soft golden halo making my brown orbs seem a pool of crystalline honey... is it your way of saying me good morning from a distance?

With my coffee in hand, I take the usual corner of my balcony for a peaceful cup in the morning before starting the chaotically  hectic 9 to 5. The birds practicing their routine, busy bees buzzing, small timid flowers smiling at the sun.
A peaceful m

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification