Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best starrythoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best starrythoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about trust your heart if the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward, trust your heart if the seas catch fire live by love though the stars walk backward meaning, trust your heart if the seas catch fire live by love though the stars walk backward, hot star out of love, mazzy star fade into you lyrics,

• 1 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bliss Rosetta

Don't let the needle bugs bite :))) #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #bliss_feels #Stars #starrythoughts love #you

read more
I read out my poesies,
Sing out my ballads to the stars
In vague hopes that, maybe, just maybe
They'll whisper them in your ears
And sing them as sweet lullabies
To lull you in your peaceful slumber,
And let you know,
I wish you a sweet night,
Always. Don't let the needle bugs bite :)))

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #bliss_feels #stars #starrythoughts #love #you

Bliss Rosetta

Shall we? ✨🌠 Picture courtesy: Pinterest #starrythoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #forever #dancethenightaway #bliss_feels

read more
Shall we waltz in the ballroom of stars

To the tune of the whispering zephyr

And dance the night away? Shall we? ✨🌠

Picture courtesy: Pinterest

#starrythoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #forever #dancethenightaway #bliss_feels

Bliss Rosetta

Everything aside does anyone else have a habit of putting their hands up when lying? Its weirdly fun 😂 #starrythoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #youandme #together #us #bliss_poetry

read more
At night when I lay on my bed,
I reach my hands up towards the sky,
Like, I want to know how you feel
Through some divine connections
Along with the stars,
And send you some warmth
If you are in need.

Do you reach out too?
Do you try to feel me too?
Do you get my warmth?
Do you want me too?
 Everything aside does anyone else have a habit of putting their hands up when lying? Its weirdly fun 😂

#starrythoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #youandme #together #us #bliss_poetry

Bliss Rosetta

My favourite galaxy to get lost in ☄🌠 #starrythoughts #youreyes #gettinglost #Galaxy #youandme #yqbaba #yqdidi #bliss_feels

read more
After the golden halo of the setting sun,
As the silky, dark star-studded airglow
Besieges the polychrome sky,
I find myself charting the stars
And constellations that your eyes hold. My favourite galaxy to get lost in ☄🌠

#starrythoughts #youreyes #gettinglost #galaxy #youandme #yqbaba #yqdidi #bliss_feels

Bliss Rosetta

Like any other weekend morning, that you can imagine, it was, maybe a bit sunny, a mellow light, random fluffy clouds taking a stroll through the azure, they thought their day would go perfectly normal, that is, before they bumped to each other unexpectedly at the cash counter of the shop. Just a casual bump it was, but when their eyes met, a dormant volcano began rattling at its core; a volcano of memories, of emotions, unsaid words and unexplained circumstances. Two strangers who know each oth #wait #yqbaba #youandme #yqquotes #nexttime #starrythoughts #somethinglikethatlove

read more
Beyond forever

●captioned●

Like any other weekend morning, that you can imagine, it was, maybe a bit sunny, a mellow light, random fluffy clouds taking a stroll through the azure, they thought their day would go perfectly normal, that is, before they bumped to each other unexpectedly at the cash counter of the shop. Just a casual bump it was, but when their eyes met, a dormant volcano began rattling at its core; a volcano of memories, of emotions, unsaid words and unexplained circumstances. Two strangers who know each oth

Bliss Rosetta

He came closer to her.. just in the vicinity to feel her warm breath near his face.

She held his hands gently, yet firmly. As if a fragile commodity, yet meaning the world, her world, and afraid to let go.

Both lost in the galaxy of millions of stars, their galaxy, their stars, trying to bring together every string of the universe into a threshhold to knot up in the perfect alignment, to align their stars right.

And they both had the same thought when they lost in each other,

'I found my home.' So home it is!

#yqbaba #bliss_tells_tales #yqquotes #starrythoughts #youandme #home #together #love

Bliss Rosetta

Let's count the stars together....

Maybe that's the only way I can keep you close

Just a bit longer...
 Stay a bit more...?

#starrythoughts #yqbaba #yqquotes #youandme #together #us #bliss_feels

Bliss Rosetta

Your flaws are beautiful too.. that's what makes you unique UwU #starrythoughts #moonandclouds #scarsarebeautiful #nothingtohide #uniqueanddifferent #whoweare #bliss_tells_tales

read more
"I don't feel really good... do I have to show myself..?", the moon asked anxious of her blemishes;

"Let me help you in this one love..", said the cloud.

And despite the obscenities of men directed at him for hiding a perfectly beautiful full moon, the cloud fleeted near her and kept uttering sweet nothings to make her know how her flaws made her so ethereal to behold. Your flaws are beautiful too.. that's what makes you unique UwU

#starrythoughts #moonandclouds #scarsarebeautiful #nothingtohide #uniqueanddifferent #whoweare #bliss_tells_tales

Bliss Rosetta

Tried a poetry taking inspiration from the beautiful words by Aady "I feel your fragrance in the air, when I see the stars meet like us in the darkness of night. I look at you but the curves of the road make you vanish from my sight..." Picture courtesy: Pinterest #starrythoughts #closeyetfaraway #alwaysapart #WhoAreYou #Mysterious #callingout #bliss_poetry

read more
Who are you? What are you?
You are making me feel what I never did, and I'm scared.. 
What would become of me?
Losing control over my senses, feeling lightheaded as if drifting in clouds,
I keep following you.... Why?
Your surreptitious calls, like a siren in an uncharted sea; 
Your fleeting image, like a mirage in a desert,
Your quick light steps, like a wisp in a bog;
Why am I so drawn to you?
I feel your fragrance in the air, calling out to me;
I keep following it as in a daze,
When I see the stars meet like us in the darkness of night,
So close.. yet so far away;
I reach out to you, I look at you
To discern your radiating warmth;
But the curves of the road make you vanish from my sight...
And yet again, I'm caught in this cryptic trance... Tried a poetry taking inspiration from the beautiful words by Aady 
"I feel your fragrance in the air, when I see the stars meet like us in the darkness of night.
I look at you but the curves of the road make you vanish from my sight..."

Picture courtesy: Pinterest

#starrythoughts #closeyetfaraway #alwaysapart #whoareyou #mysterious #callingout #bliss_poetry

Bliss Rosetta

She stayed quiet,
Watching the night sky filled with stars,
Like jewels embedded in a silk curtain,
With a mind filled with unanswered questions.
He stared at her face,
Totally mesmerized with her innocence;
Wondering how can her mere presence be so soothing
When not a single word is exchanged in a long time...
She wrote her thoughts to the stars that she craved;
Hoping them to whisper her the answer, truth, or the secrets they withheld...
He wrote his love story in the silence that entailed;
So pure yet passionate that made even  the moon shy, get behind the clouds and hide its face... Stars UwU

#starrythoughts #loveisintheair #iloveyou #unsaidfeelings #lovelysilence #bliss_tells_tales
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification