Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqbabasecretletters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqbabasecretletters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yqbaba, the secret quotes on love, the secret quotes about love, quotes about keeping love a secret, quotes on secret love,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

#yqbaba#kitchenstory#yqbabasecretletters And I hate cooking, somehow I always associated it with a specific gender. Especially in Indian Society it has to be the woman who is constantly burdened with this tedious task of cooking and feeding the whole family. All this in inspite of the various other challenges she may take on at par with the male members in the family. Fortunately I have been blessed with great parents who focused on my education rather than other skills required for the marri

read more
I hate cooking,
coz I resent the concept of it being gender specific...
 #yqbaba#kitchenstory#yqbabasecretletters

And I hate cooking, somehow I always associated it with a specific gender. 
Especially in Indian Society it has to be the woman who is constantly burdened with this tedious task of cooking and feeding the whole family.
All this in inspite of  the various other challenges she may take on at par with the male members in the family.
Fortunately I have been blessed with great parents who focused on my education rather than other skills required for the marri

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification