Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loveforlady Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loveforlady Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music, button poetry love,

• 1 Followers
  • 10 Stories

kumaarkikalamse

She is resless for hug, he is waiting to show his muscular power on her and they are going to rule each other. #Kumaarsthought #kumaarerotica #एहसासऔरतुम #loveforlady

read more
गले  लगा और  कर  दे  दरवाज़ा  बंद 
शीशे  से  अपने  नैनो में कर दे नजरबंद
मैं चूम लूँ बदन का ज़र्रा ज़र्रा दे इजाज़त
तुम खुलवाओ  लुत्फ़  से अपना कमरबंद  She is resless for hug, he is waiting to show his muscular power on her and they are going to rule each other. 

#kumaarsthought #kumaarerotica #एहसासऔरतुम #loveforlady

kumaarkikalamse

तेरे संग ख़्वाब भी हकीक़त है और बिन तेरे हकीकतों पर भी यकीन कम होता है.. You are lady of my dream, I am man of your emotions and we are a couple of millennium. #Kumaarsthought #एहसासऔरतुम #loveforlady #तेरायकीन

read more
ख़्वाबों  को बदलने  का जब जब सोचा हकीक़त में, 
मैंने हर उस कदम पर तेरी मौजूदगी की दुआ की है!! तेरे संग ख़्वाब भी हकीक़त है और बिन तेरे हकीकतों पर भी यकीन कम होता है..

You are lady of my dream, I am man of your emotions and we are a couple of millennium. 

#kumaarsthought #एहसासऔरतुम #loveforlady #तेरायकीन

kumaarkikalamse

He is a blue lover, she wears always blue cover, they live their love with blue. A man of desires, a lady of meditation, they are couple of different universe. #Kumaarsthought #kumaarlove #kumaarromance #loveforlady #एहसासज़िन्दाहै #एहसासऔरतुम

read more
मैं जब भी कहती 
कुछ लिखो तुम 
प्यार पर 
वो काग़ज़ पर 
बस मेरा नाम
लिख देता है! 

पूछूँ अगर तलब 
क्या है मेरे
प्रियवर  को 
वो सुलगते लबों पर 
शांत अधर 
रख देता है! 

पसंद है कौनसा 
रंग तुम्हें मेरे शरीर पर 
पूछा मैंने
वो नीली सारी नीले आभूषण 
मेरी ओर 
कर देता है!  He is a blue lover, she wears always blue cover, they live their love with blue.

A man of desires,  a lady of meditation, they are couple of different universe. 

#kumaarsthought #kumaarlove #kumaarromance #loveforlady #एहसासज़िन्दाहै #एहसासऔरतुम

kumaarkikalamse

He is writer of Emotions, she is a lady of Feelings, they both are brilliant readers. He reads her eyes, she shows him chapters of her life. #Kumaarsthought #kumaarlove #kumaarromance #एहसासऔरतुम #loveforlady

read more
|तुमने सोचा है|

मिलोगे  जब  मुझसे
रक्तरंजित मांग होगी 
आलिंगन होगा सुखद 
बातों में गुजरती रात होगी..

| मैं मांगतीहूँ|

मांग तुम  अधिकार  से भरना
फिर  न  किसी  हद  में  रहना 
जिस्म पर रखना हक़ मालिकाना 
गर्दन,  कांधे,  नाफ़ पर लिखना. He is writer of Emotions, she is a lady of Feelings, they both are brilliant readers.

He reads her eyes, she shows him chapters of her  life.

#kumaarsthought #kumaarlove #kumaarromance #एहसासऔरतुम #loveforlady

kumaarkikalamse

You are a man of determination, I am a lady of adjustment. Your knowledge, my understanding our relationship. #Kumaarsthought #kumaarlove #kumaarromance #loveforlady #एहसासऔरतुम

read more
|चाहत की समझाइश है|

दिल वाकिफ है 
तेरी मजबूरियों से 
कि तुम चाहकर भी 
न आ सकते हो 

|आँखों की ख्वाहिश है|

तुम बैठे रहो मेरी गोद में 
अपना सर रखकर 
सुनो! हकीक़त में न सही 
क्या ख़्वाब में कर सकते हो..! You are a man of determination,  I am a lady of adjustment.

Your knowledge, my understanding our relationship. 

#kumaarsthought #kumaarlove #kumaarromance #loveforlady #एहसासऔरतुम

kumaarkikalamse

तेरे संग दुनिया जैसे हर्ष और बहार है #Kumaarsthought #एहसासऔरतुम #तुम #loveforlady

read more
|तुम बिन|

अनगिनत 
आफ़्ताब 
रौशन हैं
फिर भी है 
अँधेरा घना 
हालात है 
अजीब से..

|तुम संग|

भीनी सी 
एक महक
आई है 
लगता है
तुम गुजरी हो 
मेरे बेहद 
करीब से..! तेरे संग दुनिया जैसे हर्ष और बहार है 

#kumaarsthought #एहसासऔरतुम #तुम #loveforlady

kumaarkikalamse

I am a lady of sophistication and he is a man of excitement and combination of us are full of satisfaction. #Kumaarsthought #kumaarlove #एहसासऔरतुम #loveforlady

read more
सादगी के जेवर  सी 
बाँधती मैं रोज़ साड़ी 

छू  ले  वो  आँखों से 
तो   चल   पड़े  गाड़ी 

कभी बीरबल  सा वो 
कभी यार वो अनाड़ी 

ले चले जब जब शय्या 
उस से बड़ा न खिलाड़ी  I am a lady of sophistication and he is a man of excitement and combination of us are full of satisfaction. 

#kumaarsthought #kumaarlove #एहसासऔरतुम #loveforlady

kumaarkikalamse

#paidstory #Kumaarsthought #kumaarerotica #एहसासऔरतुम #loveforlady This lady knows how to distract him. He is man of management, she is a lady who loves to teach. Beautiful couple

read more
मदमस्त आँखों में 
मादकता लिए 
वो बाहें फैलाती है,

निचले दाँतों से 
ऊपरी लबों को
ले आहें चबाती है,

सीने को कसती 
दुपट्टा गिराकर 
वो साँसे बढ़ाती है!   #paidstory #kumaarsthought #kumaarerotica #एहसासऔरतुम #loveforlady

This lady knows how to distract him. He is man of management, she is a lady who loves to teach.

Beautiful couple

kumaarkikalamse

Come soon to meet me, come soon to greet me, come soon to treat me. #Kumaarsthought #एहसासऔरतुम #loveforlady #comesoon

read more
तरसती  हैं  आँखें  और  साँसे सिसकती हैं,
तुम  दूर  हो  और  दूरी  में  बाहें तड़पती हैं! 

तुझसे मिलने के बाद कर दिया सब तेरे नाम, 
तुम्हारी  यादें भी  हो रूबरू आँहें मचलती हैं! 

ली हैं जब से साँस तेरी मौजदूगी में मैंने प्रिय,
मेरी  हर  साँस  तब से बिन चाहें बहकती हैं! 

छुअन हुई मेरे ज़िस्म पर जब से तेरी रूह की,
मैं, मेरे दिल,  इंतजार .की वही राहें चलती है! 

सुनो! इस  बार  सारे  बंधन  तोड़ मिलना तुम,
'कुमार' के आंगन में बस तेरी यादें चहकती हैं!   Come soon to meet me, come soon to greet me, come soon to treat me.

#kumaarsthought #एहसासऔरतुम #loveforlady #comesoon

kumaarkikalamse

I am a man of commitment, she is lady of fulfillment. #cinemagraph #loveforlady #Kumaarsthought #एहसासऔरतुम #commitment

read more
नयी  सुबह  पर  नज़र  है  सुबह  उठते  से  ही, 
कि कल रात उसने ख़्वाब में मिलने को कहा था!  I am a man of commitment, she is lady of fulfillment. 

#cinemagraph #loveforlady #kumaarsthought #एहसासऔरतुम #commitment
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification