Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best darkstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best darkstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lagta hai dar tu chod na jaye lyrics, dar lagta hai shayari, mujhe raas aa gaya hai tere dar pe sar jhukana, dark love quotes, shirdi wale sai baba aaya hai tere dar pe,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

ARYAN

#darkstory ❣️ #Love

read more

Sweta

The Multicolored Shirt He was the most beautiful flower in this entire garden. Bestowed with some divine fragrance that has won him a lot many people. It was his 18th birthday and I wondered why people brought bouquets of pansies, jasmines, roses and poppies for this boy who was himself a variety of the Chocolate Cosmos. I, by the way, am the God of Death who has a very eerily noice fetish of owning and caging the beauty of the most beauteous flowers. Shackle them inside a vase and enjoying the #darkstory #pennpopcorn #pnpmyneta #swet_a #mynetadark #deathgod

read more
▪︎The Multicoloured Shirt▪︎

《Captioned》 The Multicolored Shirt

He was the most beautiful flower in this entire garden. Bestowed with some divine fragrance that has won him a lot many people. It was his 18th birthday and I wondered why people brought bouquets of pansies, jasmines, roses and poppies for this boy who was himself a variety of the Chocolate Cosmos. I, by the way, am the God of Death who has a very eerily noice fetish of owning and caging the beauty of the most beauteous flowers. Shackle them inside a vase and enjoying the

Psypi-π

Sorceress - The Complex Soul --------------------------------------------------------------------------- When a boy met the sorceress, she looked through his eyes; pouring words with warmth, and everything seemed so sublime, on a quest for masking the sooth, she turned radiant lights of emerald across his sight, she renders her desires and illustrates the false appearance like a twinkling light so she can traverse the sorcery quarter past 2 in the midnight. As the moon sets in the sky and it w #yourquote #yqbaba #darkstory #yqstory #yourquotediary #yqrestzone #musingtime #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
"Sorceress" - The Complex Soul

Pt.1— % &— % & Sorceress - The Complex Soul
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

When a boy met the sorceress, she looked through his eyes; pouring words with warmth, and everything seemed so sublime, on a quest for masking the sooth, she turned radiant lights of emerald across his sight, she renders her desires and illustrates the false appearance like a twinkling light so she can traverse the sorcery quarter past 2 in the midnight.

As the moon sets in the sky and it w

professional Ravan

"kisi saksh Ne kha ta Aankhe bhar kr Dekha kr mujhe .
Ab aankhe to bhar Aati h pr wo saksh Nhi dikhta ."

©professional Ravan dil ki bat 

#Dark #Shayar #Popular #Emotional #moonlight #darkstory

Shilpi Rani

Vaani_Shiva

A Note Hanging on the top of my diary, An apocalypse of shadows, guns and warriors, On the radar helicopters and cops searching for a sinner, A sinner whose sin was unforgivable, He did not only murdered brutally, His hands all cold, bloody and his vicious smile, Hideous he is from days he is hunting, For a victim who could be easily flattered, #darkstory #citydiaries #mumbaidiaries #darkmatters #darknessoflife

read more
Oh if you look at him he is a sinner of time,
And his sin was to be on the road for that night,
Across the crystallized moon shining warm and bright,
He just ended an innocent life from his knife,
Know not his hunger or madness could it be, 
Know not the city made him for what he should not be, 
Behind the linen walls and the cashmere curtains, 
His crime is hidden from there he is no where to be forbidden, A Note Hanging on the top of my diary,
An apocalypse of shadows, guns and warriors,
On the radar helicopters and cops searching for a sinner,
A sinner whose sin was unforgivable,
He did not only murdered brutally, 
His hands all cold, bloody and his vicious smile,
Hideous he is from days he is hunting,
For a victim who could be easily flattered,

Bhavik Jain

There was a challenge on yourquoteapp by yqbaba and he has asked to Write a Proposal for asking someone to be your GF or Spouse. I have a weird fetish for writing dark stories and hence i wrote a proposal of a person who has been into darkness for a long time and now wishes to come out of it and looking out for someone to hold him/her out of the old place. Read the proposal and give your comments on it. #dilkeehsaas #proposal #loveletter #darkstory #Poetry

read more
 There was a challenge on yourquoteapp by yqbaba and he has asked to Write a Proposal for asking someone to be your GF or Spouse.

I have a weird fetish for writing dark stories and hence i wrote a proposal of a person who has been into darkness for a long time and now wishes to come out of it and looking out for someone to hold him/her out of the old place.

Read the proposal and give your comments on it.

#dilkeehsaas #proposal #loveletter #darkstory

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification