Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youquote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youquote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hate you to love me, meaning love you to the moon and back, i love you ka hindi kya hota hai, i love you too ka matlab kya hota hai, do you love me ka matlab kya hota hai,

• 40 Followers
  • 67 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Harsh Shrivastava

Baatein raheti aadhuri kabhi naa hoti poori
Nahi hota bharosa, jab tak hoti naa baatein sach teri
Fir naa kahena, mein ki koshish poori,par ye zamane ki thi galti
Ye bahane sunne bahut, aaj sachai ne bhi haath tera chhod di

Aaj bhi feeling wohi hai, par ab mann naa lagta
Tu kaheti ek pal rukh, par ab ye waqt naa mujhe rukhne deta
Badal di mein aadat tere liye, is baat pe naa vishwas hota
Aaj se buri aadat ke saath tujhe bhi mein muh nahi lagata #post135 #mood #likhai #youquote #agression

Alok Jain

every person goes thru an emotional turbulence and the way they handle it will decide the course of their future. #writersofinstagram_writersofig #youquote #quoteoftheday #writersofindia #philosophy

read more
Every person goes thru an emotional turbulence and the way they handle it will decide the course of their future. every person goes thru an emotional turbulence and the way they handle it will decide the course of their future.

#writersofinstagram_writersofig #youquote #quoteoftheday #writersofindia #philosophy

Monika Monu

#yqbaba #youquote #DidNotSleep #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Of the endless whispers in my head
The buzzing of those memories
Haunting and taunting me of my demons
I'm laying awake in fear of darkness
Afraid that if I close my eyes
I may not be able to see light again. #yqbaba #youquote #DidNotSleep 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Bizz_are_ Soul

Night emerges,
Darkness surpassing moonlight,
Shadow-ed silhouette... Shadowed Silhouette

#shadow
#googleimage
#yqquotes
#yqbaba
#yqbabaquotes
#yqtales

Priyanka

Never give up on your dreams
Because as long as you have breath
You've options, you've ways to make it true! #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #youquote #yqenglish #yqthoughts #priyankamaurya

Priyanka Kanwar

#chaos #yqales #Freedom #yqchallenge #yqbaba #youquote #prnkquote Challenge completed...😊 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Mohit Agrawal Collaborating with Sajida Shaik Collaborating with Reas Kuron

read more
Soul without peace is chaos... #chaos #yqales #freedom #yqchallenge #yqbaba #youquote #prnkquote
Challenge completed...😊 #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with  Mohit Agrawal 
Collaborating with  Sajida Shaik
Collaborating with  Reas Kuron

Anitha Elisha

Be cool be you
No matter what
You're still
You #my4321quote#4321✨#Alwaysbeyou#Youquote

Kunal Choudhary

To be able to laugh at oneself is directly propotional to the ability to make other's laugh cos to laugh at others is human to laugh at urself is divine.
 #youquote
#quotesforlife
#quoteslove
#quotestoliveby

Anjali Kapoor

ना कहें तो बुजदिल और कहें तो बदनाम
अब तुम ही बताओ की करे तो क्या करे, जनाब? #youquote #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #hindi #hindiquotes #shayari

cloud33

Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what #YQislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #youquote #Family

read more
A family to me, who ain't give up on me, who will never turn back on me, instead YourQuote will hold all my pains, beautifully  Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what #YQislike  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #youquote #family
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification