Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best twinflames Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best twinflames Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about unawakened twin flame dark night of the soul, gonna be the twin-tail, twin brother and sister quotes, i found your twin, sapne in twi,

• 15 Followers
  • 35 Stories

KhaultiSyahi

White "With your Twin Flame,
you will never have to
chase home again.
They will be your
homecoming and much
more than you were
looking for in a
partner."

©KhaultiSyahi #love_shayari #khaultisyahi #Life_experience #love #twinflames #soulmate #soulmatesforever #bemine #mylove #mylife ✍️📖🙃

Chanchal's poetry

Julie

Comment below what is this poem about❓❓ love #twinflames #twilight #poem #Poet #Poetry #own

read more

Shalvi Singh

Are believing in spiritualism? but still feeling depressed! And causing false belief in 'Twin flames' / let's beleive in your inner self and bring some mental peace #twinflames Speaker: Shalvi Singh Profession: Counsellor Psychologist Day 6 Podcast Part 2 #Life #mentalHealth #WeCare #iwrit_ewhatyouthink #AjeebSaConnection #brainandbreath #thespritualdimensions #ShalviSingh #calmyourbody #calmyoursoul

read more

Shalvi Singh

Are believing in spiritualism? but still feeling depressed! And causing false belief in 'Twin flames' / let's beleive in your inner self and bring some mental peace #twinflames Speaker: Shalvi Singh Profession: Counsellor Psychologist Day 6 Podcast Part 1 #Motivational #mentalHealth #WeCare #iwrit_ewhatyouthink #AjeebSaConnection #brainandbreath #thespritualdimensions #ShalviSingh #calmyourbody #calmyoursoul

read more

Rashmi singh

Springblossoms

He is her stardust And their love Is aesthetic universe. Lightened with nebulae Of happiness, Sparkling galaxies of smiles Cherish around. #Universe #yqbaba #Aesthetic #twinflames

read more
He is her stardust
And their love
Is aesthetic universe.
(Caption ✨)

He is her stardust
And their love
Is aesthetic universe.

Lightened with nebulae 
Of happiness, 
Sparkling galaxies of smiles
Cherish around.

Springblossoms

The best place I ever seen and felt to depth is you💕💜✨🌠 #Place #365days365quotes #writingresolution #yqbaba love #twinflames life

read more
The steps of life was travelling ahead, to discover correct place
Finally discovered the best place in this universe- "YOU".
That moment I realized my eyes were beating and heart gazing just to 
Save you in my memory.

Ohh!!! The predetermined destiny made us more closer
The burning flames of soul attracted strongly, the profound
Energy radiating from eyes locking the most mesmerizing
Beauty of whole life at a glance.
The canvas was painted on that eternal night with all
Colours of love, united the consciences together forever
Blooming the ocean of fragrant flowers endlessly.
The destination place connecting my all existence
Of past, present and future
"YOU".

The best place I ever seen and felt to depth is you💕💜✨🌠
#place #365days365quotes #writingresolution #yqbaba #love #twinflames #life

Aady

Nowadays, people don’t recognize me when I am alone, they look for you even in my eyes. There was a feeling of inevitability when I met you. The sense that we would be together, that there would be a moment when you would look at me in a certain way, and we would cross the threshold from friendship into something so much more. We spoke once about lovers who kept finding each other, no matter how many times the world came between them. And I think I had to break your heart, and you had to bre #caption #twinflames #inthepast #savinggrace #loveunexplained

read more
You are my flame... 

#caption# Nowadays, people don’t recognize me when 
I am alone, they look for you even in my eyes.

There was a feeling of inevitability when I met you. The sense that we would be together, that there would be a moment when you would look at me in a certain way, and we would cross the threshold from friendship into something so much more. 

We spoke once about lovers who kept finding each other, no matter how many times the world came between them. And I think I had to break your heart, and you had to bre

Dhyaan mira

koi madhosh rehta h
koi khyal rakhta h...
ye khudaa ka karobar hai
ese hi chalta h❤️❤️❤️

©Dhyaan mira #twinflames
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification