Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best CIDMeme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best CIDMeme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about me trying to figure out meme, me trying to sleep meme, me trying to explain meme, me trying to flirt meme, love for you meme,

• 12 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Dr. Vishal Singh Vatslya

Rough Translation: Daya, break the door. 😹 Make your multiple #ACPPradyuman #CIDMeme #YQMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1007 and make everyone laugh! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me : mujhe jab tak icecream nhi milegi me bahr nhi aaunga😡

Dr.Vishal Singh  Rough Translation: Daya, break the door. 😹

Make your multiple #ACPPradyuman #CIDMeme #YQMeme #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1007 and make everyone laugh! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Divya Kulkarni

Rough Translation: Daya, break the door. 😹 Make your multiple #ACPPradyuman #CIDMeme #YQMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1007 and make everyone laugh! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When your mother keeps knocking 
on the door to wake you up 
but you don't open it.
Your mother be like :  Rough Translation: Daya, break the door. 😹

Make your multiple #ACPPradyuman #CIDMeme #YQMeme #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1007 and make everyone laugh! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine

hina kumari

Divya Kulkarni🐿️

read more
When your mother keeps knocking 
on the door to wake you up 
but you don't open it.
Your mother be like :  Rough Translation: Daya, break the door. 😹

Ritz

read more
Bajrang Dal to Daya outside the rooms in OYO hotels be like-
 Rough Translation: Daya, break the door. 😹

gulzaar shayari

cid dubbing funny short video #funny_video funny🤣🤣 #follow4followback #instgram #CIDMeme #कॉमेडी

read more

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Rough Translation: Daya, break the door. 😹 Make your multiple #dreamingvet #CIDMeme #YQMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1007 and make everyone laugh! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When my family sees me sleeping till 11oclck in the morning.  Rough Translation: Daya, break the door. 😹

Make your multiple #dreamingvet #CIDMeme #YQMeme #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1007 and make everyone laugh! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine

Shruti

funny video #Funny #CIDMeme #Comedy

read more

Deepak

Deepak

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification